LV 2024 Collection

I love to look on the Red app since Asia tends to get releases first! It comes with a cute monogram pouch like the Neverfull too.

View attachment 5971790View attachment 5971791View attachment 5971792View attachment 5971793View attachment 5971794
Thank you for finding and sharing these!! I hadn’t seen a single photo of it besides on the Lv website. I am loving the simple look of this bag. The extra pouch makes it even better. I pre-ordered it and can’t wait to see it when it finally releases in April!!
Thank you again, it’s nice to see how it hangs 🥰

Reactions: kerebear
Thank you for finding and sharing these!! I hadn’t seen a single photo of it besides on the Lv website. I am loving the simple look of this bag. The extra pouch makes it even better. I pre-ordered it and can’t wait to see it when it finally releases in April!!
Thank you again, it’s nice to see how it hangs 🥰
Totally! It looks like such a nice soft supple and spacious bag! I would definitely get it but I don’t need any more totes, I honestly need to use my Petit Noe more lol. So excited for you! It looks like a really great bag!

I love Tyler’s collection. I want one piece for each print!! I also collect catogram and still have those in my collection!!:lol:
I love that Tyler has been posting really informative IG posts and Stories on his inspirations and background behind the pieces. He's literally been working towards this point since he was 13. It's completely fine for people not to like the collection, but I think some haters online just don't get it (or refuse to learn). And of course some are just being racist.

I love Tyler’s collection too, can't wait to see it in person and hope you get all you want from it :coolio:

I tried on these two speedy 20 yesterday. Loved them both! The confetti material is very close to white denim. It would be impossible for me to maintain that kind of material. I ended up ordering the damierlicious!!
View attachment 5972125
Love both!! I love how the confetti stands out in your photo, but the Damierlicious will be beautiful in person! And more carefree! Congrats!

Reactions: Majuriel and ArielS