luxury patent tote

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
attachment.php

I am on the list for this bag. Love the edgieness and love patent.
I have the modern chain black leather tote already...do you think this is different enough from that to warrant purchase?
Also the price is $2750:Push: ...pretty steep even in Chanel dollars....but worth it?
I need advice!

It's one hot bag, but obviously the downside is that it is pricy for patent...but against better judgment (which is usually the case for buying handbags!) I say get it!

i think it might seem trendy at the moment only because patent is "in" right now but it will also never really be out (if you know what i mean). and i did love that bag on you! :devil:

I loved that bag the first time I saw the ad posted above! It's gorgeous. The patent really "glams up" a basic rectangular work tote. I'd buy it. The price is steep, but unfortunately, many of the larger Chanel bags are around that price-range these days.

I love this bag. I think it transcends several fashion styles. I think the price does seem high . . . maybe it is all leather inside and not lined with fabric :smile:I really like patent and I was soooooo glad when it resurfaced. To me it is a classic and I hope it does not go "out" (it won't if we don't let it). I think patent just adds another dimension to what we can wear, and then you can wear leather shoes and a patent bag (or vice versa) and it is so much more multi-dimensional. And patent in colors can be so much more exciting than leathers to me . . . Skins are other options, but the glow of patent is so fun!