Lunchtime reveal anyone...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So on August 4th I was H-less....I know! I know! it was very sad for me and I was very lonely. :crybaby:

Then on August 5th my new BFF Kelly came to live with me....She is just great!! She never makes a mess, lets me watch what I want on TV and is a very good listener....:heart:

[​IMG]

....but when I am at work all day, Kelly is home alone and she gets a little lonely.

So, she asked if we could get a third roomate to keep her company when I am away. Of course that was fine with me. It's important that Kelly is happy too, and healthy for her to have friends other than me.

So I searched through tPF and ebay for someone I knew we would both get along with.

2. It's more like a midnight reveal on MY side of the planet! LOL :roflmfao:

3. I thought it was strange that our new roomate moved in with just one box, but who am I to judge....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. hi lvlady. Midnight! I wish it was here. I would be :sleepy:

5. A LIVE reveal. Bring it on :yahoo:

6. alioops, i'm still wide awake, waiting for you reveal! :nuts:

7. Meeting people for the first time is always nerve-wracking. I was hoping this was going to be the perfect friend for me and Kelly. :sweatdrop: Fingers crossed.....

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I'm delaying my bedtime...:popcorn:

9. Oh I wanna see!

10. Oh fantastic - bring it on!

11. This part is like sitting at the bar of a restaurant waiting for a blind date to walk in. Fear, excitement, nausea.......hopes of incredibly handsome witty gorgeousness.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. WOW WOW WOW!! A live one...!!!

13. and then we see the first glimpse of our new friend as they round the corner

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. At first glance she is a veaury natural beauty.....classy even

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Hurry, hurry, I need to go to bed soon too!