Luna Boston returns

elfgirl

Collector of Shiny
Nov 21, 2009
I returned a bag to Luna Boston and it arrived back to them a month ago (21 business days/30 calendar days). I have yet to see a credit from them. I've emailed three times (at 2/3/4 weeks) and each time I've been told it'll be a week or so. WTH?

Is this normal for them? If so, I don't think I'll be shopping there again. :tdown:

Here's a thread from the Rebecca Minkoff forum about Luna Boston returns. Unfortunately, it appears your experience is fairly common.

Luna Boston has great sales and customer loyalty programs, so for me, the long return process itself isn't the end of the world; I only wish their communication about their process was better. If they're going to take 3-4 weeks to process returns, IMO, they should send customers an email letting them know that their returns have been received and will be processed in the next several weeks. I had the UPS tracking confirmation that they'd received my package, but after three weeks without a peep from them, I got very nervous that the box might have been lost within their facility. Ultimately, I called them to make sure they had my package, and my return was processed the next day. Perhaps it was coincidental timing, but no harm giving them a ring. Maybe it will speed things up.