Luggage Handles

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Need help . Can't help but notice the handle length between Micro and Mini. Micro handles seems a lil longer than the Mini. I thought the Mini shd have longer handles ?? I'm new to Celine so I'm not too familiar. I wld prefer a longer handle , the mini is a nice size. I'm only 5'4.
    I know it depends on the individual's build , but some handle look shorter /longer . So I'm confused.

2. Hi there! Welcome :smile: I believe the drop on the micro and mini is exactly the same.

You might have seen the original season 'small' size luggage, which had a larger capacity than the mini, I think, but only wrist-sized handles. I know there are some good comparison photos on the forum - perhaps try the Celine reference thread?

3. The shoulder luggage has the lobger handles, the bag is a little bit bigger than the mini. Micros handles are a little longer than typical mini, from what I have seen and tried on. But if you are looking for longer handles, look at the shoulder luggage.

4. Thks gals. The shoulder is rather big for me . I like the Micro size very much. Another thing is....will the handles stretch over a period of time if I carry alot of items ? Example , an Ipad , wallet , hp , camera , cosmetic , ect...