Lucky find! Last one in Canada! Instant Reveal.

JennRN

O.G.
May 2, 2009
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my lucky find! Been searching for a Grey Deauville bag for so long.... I called my local Chanel boutique as a shot in the dark and asked if they had one available? Already anticipating she was gonna say "no", as luck has it, there was one available!!!! The last grey in Canada!!! Woohoo! I told her I would be there in an hour. When I got there, 2 other ladies asked me if I was taking the bag?! Lol!

I love this Deauville combo because of the grey handles and dark grey/black embroidery. I was actually looking for the grey with white lettering but prefer the dark lettering instead, for fear of the white getting dirty.

I know the grey is coming out for this season but I didn't want the sequins...

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_9824.JPG
    IMG_9824.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 1,045
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my lucky find! Been searching for a Grey Deauville bag for so long.... I called my local Chanel boutique as a shot in the dark and asked if they had one available? Already anticipating she was gonna say "no", as luck has it, there was one available!!!! The last grey in Canada!!! Woohoo! I told her I would be there in an hour. When I got there, 2 other ladies asked me if I was taking the bag?! Lol!

I love this Deauville combo because of the grey handles and dark grey/black embroidery. I was actually looking for the grey with white lettering but prefer the dark lettering instead, for fear of the white getting dirty.

Ahhh, I LOVE hearing stories like this....huge CONGRATS to you JennRN on your new beauty!!:heart::loveeyes:

Reactions: JennRN
This
Hi everyone,

This is the prettiest deuville combo I've seen. Congrats on the lucky find

Reactions: JennRN