Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

Hello,
I'm quite confused with the new Longchamp site. Currently they are listing 25x25x14cm as dimensions for the SLH. Right before the new website came up it was 28x25x14cm, and that's what I have in red. Does that mean they have changed the sizing scheme again :confused1::confused1::confused1:?

Me too, so confused with the new Longchamp website. Currently on the LC website, the dimensions for LLH is listed as 26x32x12 cm, and that is much smaller (in-terms of overall carrying capacity) compared to the LLH that I own, [its dimension is] 31x30x19cm. Did they change the sizing of the LLH?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm quite confused with the new Longchamp site. Currently they are listing 25x25x14cm as dimensions for the SLH. Right before the new website came up it was 28x25x14cm, and that's what I have in red. Does that mean they have changed the sizing scheme again :confused1::confused1::confused1:?

Me too, so confused with the new Longchamp website. Currently on the LC website, the dimensions for LLH is listed as 26x32x12 cm, and that is much smaller (in-terms of overall carrying capacity) compared to the LLH that I own, [its dimension is] 31x30x19cm. Did they change the sizing of the LLH?

Best to contact LC CS about it. It's their website.

Hello,

Best to contact LC CS about it. It's their website.

@DanniiV and for anyone else who may be wondering about LP dimensions on the LC website - I called LC CS today to ask about the LP dimensions, and the rep who answered my call said those are more likely mistakes on the [new] LC website.

Reactions: DanniiV and jules 8
Was the sizing of the small Le Pliage tote changed in the last few months? I got my mom one for Christmas (in Bilberry) and then recently bought myself the pinky one. However I noticed my mom's bag is smaller. It doesn't look quite as wide. I think I actually like hers better as the shape looks cuter for the smaller size. I'm a bit sad over it because her handles are also softer as I think the leather is a bit thinner/more pliable and so it feels more comfortable on the shoulder. What a bummer as I was pretty happy with mine until I compared them side by side.

Edit: nevermind, went back a few pages and see that the sized changed in 2016? Weird that my mom has the smaller one. Is it just really old stock then? or were they still making the smaller size for a period of time? Wonder if I can get a smaller one somewhere..

Can anyone please post a picture of sunshine and curry? Poeny and flower? Or maybe just sunshine and/or flower? I have curry and peony and was wondering how different the other two colors are from the ones I already have. TIA!