Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

Hello all,
I'm sorry for resurrecting an old thread. Could anyone tell me the color of the lining of LLH in red? I looked it up on google but some show beige while some show white.

Updated comparison of pinks
Pic 1: pinky, pink '16, bubble, candy, pink '16, cyclamen
Pic 2: pink '16, pinky, bubble, cyclamen, candy, pink '16

(I said I wouldn't buy more but felt I needed the pinky. I guess if I don't want to buy more I'll have to stay really away from LC)
Hi, what year is the bubble pink, code is 168 right?

Hi y’all! I’m new to the Longchamp forum & happy to be here. I’m looking into purchasing a large Le Pliage Nylon in Navy but I’m wanting to know if anybody can add pictures for me if the large purse with long handles on their shoulder (being 5’7 also would be really helpful too!) I appreciate any and all pictures :biggrin:

Excuse my ignorance, I'm quite new to Longchamp :biggrin:, but I'm wondering whether medium sized Le Pliage (nylon) with the long handles was discontinued (or maybe it doesn't even exist)? :smile: I can't find it on the official LC site, I see only the medium with short handles :noworry:

TIA :smile:

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, I'm quite new to Longchamp :biggrin:, but I'm wondering whether medium sized Le Pliage (nylon) with the long handles was discontinued (or maybe it doesn't even exist)? :smile: I can't find it on the official LC site, I see only the medium with short handles :noworry:

TIA :smile:

It’s described on the LC website as the “tote bag small” I ordered a long handle medium from Bloomingdales and I’ve ordered a long handle small from the LC site in the past month and they are the same size. It’s confusing and not to mention Bloomies, LC, Nordstrom etc...will show different measurements for the same bags as well.