Longchamp Le Pliage comparisons - Color and Sizes

Hi everyone - I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of them wearing the Le Pliage Neo large tote (not the shopper), everywhere I look people seem to have the Neo that's the same size as the normal LP large bags, with a long handle. But the one I've just ordered from Selfridges is 54cm wide, so closer in size to the LP travel bags, here's a link http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat...te_289-2001484-1630578/?previewAttribute=Ruby I just want to see someone wearing it!

Also if anyone has the shade ruby and can compare it to any other LC reds, I'd be really grateful :smile:

Hi everyone - I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of them wearing the Le Pliage Neo large tote (not the shopper), everywhere I look people seem to have the Neo that's the same size as the normal LP large bags, with a long handle. But the one I've just ordered from Selfridges is 54cm wide, so closer in size to the LP travel bags, here's a link http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat...te_289-2001484-1630578/?previewAttribute=Ruby I just want to see someone wearing it!

Also if anyone has the shade ruby and can compare it to any other LC reds, I'd be really grateful :smile:

The Longchamp measurements for the large Neo handbag (the one that costs 120 GBP like yours), are 40 x 31 x 18 cm. Maybe Selfridges has a typo, or maybe they measure across the top of the bag rather than across the bottom??? I'm not sure. Anyway here are some modeling pics of the large from Harrods, in case that helps. Hope it works out for you! :smile:

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 3.18.35 PM.png 5264832-3.jpeg 3846344-3.jpeg 5269508-3.jpeg

thx for the pix.
what outlet are u at? so lucky to find some LPs there.

This is at a Century 21 in NYC! There were plenty of last season Longchamp bags there. I was surprised to see them actually. The markdown wasn't anything spectacular, I believe it was close to the sale price at the boutiques. But this was in January.

This is at a Century 21 in NYC! There were plenty of last season Longchamp bags there. I was surprised to see them actually. The markdown wasn't anything spectacular, I believe it was close to the sale price at the boutiques. But this was in January.

I was at that C21 in Jan! But didnt see those LPNs there. I posted pix in the sales thread.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I was at that C21 in Jan! But didnt see those LPNs there. I posted pix in the sales thread.

Odd!! I checked the time stamp on my photos - I was there on January 17. Perhaps if you were there after me they already sold? I'm not sure when the Longchamp sale is, but it would be a nice reference for other to know where the bags go on sale.

Cyclamen 2016 to cyclamen 2012 - When I compared the 2012 to my cyclamen backpack (2016) I found no difference, but when I got the MSH I clearly saw the difference, the pictures can't tell it very much but the new cyclamen is lighter than the older. They also have different colour codes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,715
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,739
Different dye lots of beige, gunmetal, bilberry and red. My smaller beige is darker and warmer than the bigger, my MSH gunmetal is a lot lighter than the LLH (I had to compare the colour codes to be shure they were the same colour). Bilberry: the LLH is the less bluer one, the MSH is the bluer of the three. Also, my bilberry MSH is so, so thick and rough! I don't have any other LP like this. Red: the SSH is less rich and bright than the MLH, pics can't tell it right (SSH is coming bright in the pic but is not at all) the red in MLH is so beautiful, is a shame that my SSH is not as bright, it is such a difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,784
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,794
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 1,894
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,824
Last edited:
Would someone please post IRL pictures of Burnt Red and Garnet - the colors used for the custom nylon LP. On my monitor it looks like the maroon & orange I want (VaTech colors) but want to confirm before I push the order button. [emoji3]
TIA!

Would someone please post IRL pictures of Burnt Red and Garnet - the colors used for the custom nylon LP. On my monitor it looks like the maroon & orange I want (VaTech colors) but want to confirm before I push the order button. [emoji3]
TIA!

I have neither but Burnt Red is not as orange as it looks on the website. It's an orange red.