Loving the PTTM line....

Malin

O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
Well I'm obviously a little late to the party, discovering that I LOVE the PTTM.
But better late than never I guess?
Since autumn last year I bought these 4...
First a black one from Nordstrom, loved it so much that I bought both the Electric Blue and the Cement one from there when they went on sale (why oh why didn't I buy a Percy as well?).
Had to have more so got the russet in the back from eBay after getting it authenticated here. I love that bag (currently using it so not stuffed as the others on the picture).
One thing I'm certain of is that there will be more of these....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433595547.122387.jpg

Well I'm obviously a little late to the party, discovering that I LOVE the PTTM.
But better late than never I guess?
Since autumn last year I bought these 4...
First a black one from Nordstrom, loved it so much that I bought both the Electric Blue and the Cement one from there when they went on sale (why oh why didn't I buy a Percy as well?).
Had to have more so got the russet in the back from eBay after getting it authenticated here. I love that bag (currently using it so not stuffed as the others on the picture).
One thing I'm certain of is that there will be more of these....

View attachment 3022094

Beautiful bags! They look like they're in great shape. Do you just stuff them with the tissue paper it came with to keep them from wrinkling?

Beautiful bags! They look like they're in great shape. Do you just stuff them with the tissue paper it came with to keep them from wrinkling?

Yes, that's what I do with all bags I buy new these days, I also always keep them in their dust bags when not in use.
Otherwise (bags I bought before thinking of saving the paper or like the russet above that is pre-loved) I stuff them with clean, white cotton clothes (t-shirts or towels or whatever).

Wow nice colors! Definitely ones I would choose myself, they have are not too light in color either. I hate light colored bags because they get ruined so easily! Anyway I love that blue, not too dark, not too bright.

Well...I added one more a few months back. :smile:
I thought I'd update this thread with it.
So here she is in beige :smile:
(Will see if I can get past my fear of colour transfer).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463085224.043828.jpg