Loving my Toy Anita!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased the Toy Anita a few weeks ago and I love it! I usually don't buy small/crossbody bags, but I couldn't resist the price (I bought it from matchesfashion.com, where it was about 35% cheaper than other websites). I'm also a sucker for suede (and fringe...)!

Anyways, it is a small bag, but I don't mind dwindling down to the essentials every now and then. I'm able to fit a few cards, some cash, a small mirror, my car key, and a lipstick. I could probably fit a couple more small items, but I wanted the bag to close and not look clunky. I have Note 3 phone, which did NOT fit, so I have to carry that in my hands, but I don't mind since the bag is so lightweight. If you have a similarly-sized phone, it will not fit, and if your phone is smaller it probably won't fit anything else with it. Also, I was able to fit a small card case in, but not much else, so I only took out the cards I need (to be clear, the card case is very thin and fits right around my cards -- I tried to squeeze my Gucci zip-around card case and that did not fit).

I've attached some pics below for reference! Happy to answer any questions that anyone may have!

Attached Files:

2. So cute! Congrats!

3. Very pretty. Congrats