Loving it....and I can't stop....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Chanel costume jewellery is really addictive. I swore that I will never put my money into costume jewellery. Never say never as in 6 months, I have 4 items.

1. Bracelet (Hong Kong)
    2. Pearl necklace (Bangkok)
    3. Pearl earrings (gift from a lovely friend in US)
    4. Camelia pendant (from a super reliable, highly recommended personal shopper, Cat who sourced this from London)

Special thanks to tpfer, Vanana. I was inspired by her beautiful Camelia pendant. She's so helpful in answering all my questions.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157816.101887.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157851.635217.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157892.339248.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157904.530491.jpg

2. Beautiful Things :heart:

3. ^idd, very pretty! Gongrats!

4. I love all of your pieces! I too just recently got earrings and a brooch and want to buy more, but I am forcing myself to behave lol. What's next on your wish list?

5. Thank you!

It's a dangerous addiction. Probably a single strand pearl necklace or a Camelia earrings. What about you?

6. Those sound like great additions!

I still want crystal CC earrings despite all of their issues. Wish I didn't but I can't stop thinking about them. (The ones I got were black and gold CC ones and I love them so much.) I also love the airline brooches too but will pass on them as I don't wear brooches too much right now (baby at home). I also have a necklace from ages ago that I really love with charms and stones (they are semi-precious I think). That necklace has held up amazingly well.

7. Crystal CC earrings looks good but I'm not drawn to it. I don't mind a discreet pair. I think the brooch is a great item, you can jazz up a satin belt, it can be used as a pendant, place it on a fabric hair band. Super versatile, I'm still justifying to get one and wonder if I would use it.

8. Yes they are truly addictive

9. Beautifull, love your selection

10. Congratulations on your beautiful pieces! They seem to complement one another. Do you intend to wear all of them together? I love Chanel CJ :smile: Your pendant has become my wishlist item :smile:

11. Your Chanel jewelry is just gorgeous!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

12. Love everything, amazing haul, big congrats!

13. Gorgeous selection! Congrats and enjoy them all!

14. Congrats on your lovely purchases. Enjoy wearing them ;)

15. Gorgeous pieces! They all look wonderful on you! Enjoy.