Loving it....and I can't stop....

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Chanel costume jewellery is really addictive. I swore that I will never put my money into costume jewellery. Never say never as in 6 months, I have 4 items.

1. Bracelet (Hong Kong)
2. Pearl necklace (Bangkok)
3. Pearl earrings (gift from a lovely friend in US)
4. Camelia pendant (from a super reliable, highly recommended personal shopper, Cat who sourced this from London)

Special thanks to tpfer, Vanana. I was inspired by her beautiful Camelia pendant. She's so helpful in answering all my questions. [emoji8]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157816.101887.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157851.635217.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157892.339248.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157904.530491.jpg

I love all of your pieces! I too just recently got earrings and a brooch and want to buy more, but I am forcing myself to behave lol. What's next on your wish list?

I love all of your pieces! I too just recently got earrings and a brooch and want to buy more, but I am forcing myself to behave lol. What's next on your wish list?

Thank you!

It's a dangerous addiction. Probably a single strand pearl necklace or a Camelia earrings. What about you?

Thank you!

It's a dangerous addiction. Probably a single strand pearl necklace or a Camelia earrings. What about you?

Those sound like great additions!

I still want crystal CC earrings despite all of their issues. Wish I didn't but I can't stop thinking about them. (The ones I got were black and gold CC ones and I love them so much.) I also love the airline brooches too but will pass on them as I don't wear brooches too much right now (baby at home). I also have a necklace from ages ago that I really love with charms and stones (they are semi-precious I think). That necklace has held up amazingly well.

Those sound like great additions!

I still want crystal CC earrings despite all of their issues. Wish I didn't but I can't stop thinking about them. (The ones I got were black and gold CC ones and I love them so much.) I also love the airline brooches too but will pass on them as I don't wear brooches too much right now (baby at home). I also have a necklace from ages ago that I really love with charms and stones (they are semi-precious I think). That necklace has held up amazingly well.

Crystal CC earrings looks good but I'm not drawn to it. I don't mind a discreet pair. I think the brooch is a great item, you can jazz up a satin belt, it can be used as a pendant, place it on a fabric hair band. Super versatile, I'm still justifying to get one and wonder if I would use it.