Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

It's been a really long time since I bought a CDC, my first Hermes love :love: I nearly died when I saw this beauty at my store the other day :eek:!

It's my first CROCODILE (NILO) CDC (most are gator skin) in the most amazing matte finish called Boreal Satine, color is Jaune Citron ~ the happiest most cheerful color. If you look closely, you can see the pores in each scale signifying it is Croc and not Gator.

Here paired with my Soufre epsom B and Jaune Curcuma Oasis sandals. This is most definitely in my all time Top 5 CDCs :yahoo:
View attachment 5429726View attachment 5429727View attachment 5429728
carlinha, it is breathtaking ... all together! Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: carlinha and JLO1
It's been a really long time since I bought a CDC, my first Hermes love :love: I nearly died when I saw this beauty at my store the other day :eek:!

It's my first CROCODILE (NILO) CDC (most are gator skin) in the most amazing matte finish called Boreal Satine, color is Jaune Citron ~ the happiest most cheerful color. If you look closely, you can see the pores in each scale signifying it is Croc and not Gator.

Here paired with my Soufre epsom B and Jaune Curcuma Oasis sandals. This is most definitely in my all time Top 5 CDCs :yahoo:
OMGoodness! This one is seriously spectacular!!!! I have never seen the Nilo IRL!
Looks so amazing with soufre too!!! Gorgeous babe!!!!

• Love
Reactions: carlinha
Mrs. PetPringles did not appreciate the exotic Lime CDC on her as we thought she would, so she left the boutique disappointed! Only to get a message on the way home that something came in that she might like... and like she did! Not sure seeing a CDC in Nata color in precious alligator skin here lately... perfectly complements her carefully curated CDC collection! Thanks for letting us share!View attachment 5404745View attachment 5404746View attachment 5404747View attachment 5404748
Spectacular neutral.... I have only seen nata with PHW. This one is def a creamy dream and over the top amazing with the GHW!!!!

Saw someone sharing her collection on YouTube but this is a really old discontinued style of CDC that only has 1 stud. Can't find any information online. Perhaps can someone share details/exact name for it. I have a really small wrist and this would definitely fit me better than 24.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 12.10.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 12.10.21 PM.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 47

AMAZING!!! This is gorgeous on you, C!!! Congrats on such an amazing find!

• Love
I'm thinking of getting the CDC 24 rose gold in pink...but they only have T2 on the website. My wrist is quite thin and only measures around 15.5M which I should get a T1.. as the T2 is for wrist up to 17cm. How do you guys feel, do you think it would be too big on my wrist if I get the T2?

I'm thinking of getting the CDC 24 rose gold in pink...but they only have T2 on the website. My wrist is quite thin and only measures around 15.5M which I should get a T1.. as the T2 is for wrist up to 17cm. How do you guys feel, do you think it would be too big on my wrist if I get the T2?
I have a 15inch wrist and felt the same, ended up buying the T2 in store and found that it fits beautifully and can be tightened to be snug.

68BC284A-9AB6-43B0-B433-5E51EABD0551.jpeg

I recently fell in love with CDC leather bracelet. After seeing so many beautiful pieces, may I ask if the new 24cm thin version is softer and comfortable to wear than the wide version(I saw it comes in swift leather)? I love the look of wide version which has metals on both sides of the bracelet, but when I tried it on in the boutique, I find its not that comfortable for me to wear long hours. I have very tiny wrists. Which version would you recommend? TIA

Can anyone please confirm whether the new T2 sizing is the same as size S in the old system of sizing? My store has none and the SA said they will not be getting any more in as its no longer current (her words). I may have to resort to a reseller.... TIA
Yes. I always purchased small. My new ones are T2. Styled right, they are always current in my humble opinion. Hope this helps!

Thanks for replying. So the fit is the same?
I wear a T2 in all the leathers and my wrists are 5.5” I can do the tightest on both the older S and the T2. I think the T2 runs a bit smaller across the board as I was never able to wear Kelly dogs in small as they were too big but can wear them in T2. Overall, they are similar for my sizing and the CDC’s are comparable imo.

I wear a T2 in all the leathers and my wrists are 5.5” I can do the tightest on both the older S and the T2. I think the T2 runs a bit smaller across the board as I was never able to wear Kelly dogs in small as they were too big but can wear them in T2. Overall, they are similar for my sizing and the CDC’s are comparable imo.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: am2022