Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Reactions: petpringles
This is gorgeous!!! Congratulations, allure!!! I wonder if it will come in PHW too? All hardwares would be exquisite!
I was so kindly sent an email by my SA stating these were available in ghw & phw, and asking if I was interested in one. (She knows I love pale pink)
I was able to resist since I don’t wear my CDCs as often as I used to.

I was so kindly sent an email by my SA stating these were available in ghw & phw, and asking if I was interested in one. (She knows I love pale pink)
I was able to resist since I don’t wear my CDCs as often as I used to.
hoot,
Thank you so much for letting me know! I think a soft pale pink with PHW would be lovely!

Reactions: hoot
You’re welcome! And I agree! I love pale pink with PHW! I am waiting for the podium order I placed in June of last year to arrive! Rose Sakura b25 with PHW! :smile:
I hope I don’t regret passing on this amazing croc cdc! Hope you get yours soon! :heart:
Your 25 B Rose Sakura with PHW will be dreamy! I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Reactions: hoot
Omg. I thought I gave up CDCs for good! Now my boutique is holding one for me to try tomorrow.....[emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]
man i thought i was done forever too. now i think i need one which is going to be tough since i don't live near a store... such a dream color, my HG bag color. does anyone know what other colors are coming out this season? i'm wondering what else i might be missing out on.

Reactions: BBC
Caught my wife staring at her CDCs this morning- all lined up on top of her dresser! It's starting to looking like a carefully curated collection, all in less than 2 years. This last pink one is a nice addition and she's over the moon with it (thanks Allure244!) ... hoping we won't bump into anything whilst in Europe next week! Thanks for letting me share her modest collection. And yes, she wears her CDCs when ever she gets a chance and that's often!

IMG_5233.jpeg

IMG_5235.jpeg

Below L>R Pink, Amethyst, Orange and Ficelle (sorry for the idiot in the mirror)
IMG_5236.jpeg

Below L>R Blue Electric, Fuchsia, Colvert, Lizard
IMG_5237.jpeg

Caught my wife staring at her CDCs this morning- all lined up on top of her dresser! It's starting to looking like a carefully curated collection, all in less than 2 years. This last pink one is a nice addition and she's over the moon with it (thanks Allure244!) ... hoping we won't bump into anything whilst in Europe next week! Thanks for letting me share her modest collection. And yes, she wears her CDCs when ever she gets a chance and that's often!

View attachment 4367693

View attachment 4367694

Below L>R Pink, Amethyst, Orange and Ficelle (sorry for the idiot in the mirror)
View attachment 4367695

View attachment 4367696
Such a lucky wife

View attachment 4367693

View attachment 4367694

View attachment 4367695

View attachment 4367696
Wonderful!!! This collection is eye poppingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing the eye candies! I think that amethyst is my favorite... the scales and the coloration between the scales has me drooling!! not to mention the rghw!
Looks like DH enjoys playing with wifey's collection too (((I see you in the mirror))) :P

Reactions: keodi
Thank you so much! This will look amazing with your new VCA pendant! I LOVE your style and selections!!! (I always look forward to your posts.)
Awww you are too kind LB! When I got word from my SA that the CDC shipment arrived at the boutique, I immediately thought... "well the moon and stars really aligned for that duo!" thinking of my VCA pendant hahahaha Absolutely a match made in heaven. I will post pics once she comes to mama!!! can't wait!!!!!!!

Wonderful!!! This collection is eye poppingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing the eye candies! I think that amethyst is my favorite... the scales and the coloration between the scales has me drooling!! not to mention the rghw!
Looks like DH enjoys playing with wifey's collection too (((I see you in the mirror))) :P
Hahaha! I do enjoy her collection and she's happy wearing them... now we'll see which ones she'll take to our Mediterranean cruise! Wifey and I enjoy your IG! Amazing taste!! So divine!!

Reactions: Israeli_Flava