Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Showed this to my wife (big mistake!) and she wants it! We leave for Europe in just a little over a week...what are the chances we'll bump into one exactly like this? Would make a nice souvenir of our Mediterranean Cruise for sure... or would you get one if available at a local store? Was about 400 cheaper at Frankfurt Main Airport when we bought her Ficelle gator there... hmmm! Allure 244...it's a beautiful piece for sure! Lucky you!

I love it so much I would probably take it wherever I could find it first rather than lose the chance of having this CDC in my collection. The bracelet from my store is T3 size and I’m usually a T2 and it also had a faint line of discoloration (not sure if it’s natural?) on the side of the bracelet. I debated waiting for another one but it looks like my store only ordered one. At least I am able to wear T3 on the tightest setting. So I took it.

How badly does your wife want this CDC? If, for example, she could find this CDC in your local store but passed on it in hopes of finding it again abroad, would she regret her decision if she didn’t encounter this CDC again? Conversely, she might find this CDC in your local store and then find it again on your trip and then regret not waiting since she could have saved money. Unfortunately with H it’s hard to predict. So I guess it depends how much your wife wants this CDC whether she should pull the trigger right away or take a chance and wait.

It seems like this bracelet is just trickling into US stores now so I would advise you to at least contact your SA at your home store if you are interested. (Not sure if you are in the US?)

Last edited:
I love it so much I would probably take it wherever I could find it first rather than lose the chance of having this CDC in my collection. The bracelet from my store is T3 size and I’m usually a T2 and it also had a faint line of discoloration (not sure if it’s natural?) on the side of the bracelet. I debated waiting for another one but it looks like my store only ordered one. At least I am able to wear T3 on the tightest setting. So I took it.

How badly does your wife want this CDC? If, for example, she could find this CDC in your local store but passed on it in hopes of finding it again abroad, would she regret her decision if she didn’t encounter this CDC again? Conversely, she might find this CDC in your local store and then find it again on your trip and then regret not waiting since she could have saved money. Unfortunately with H it’s hard to predict. So I guess it depends how much your wife wants this CDC whether she should pull the trigger right away or take a chance and wait.

It seems like this bracelet is just trickling into US stores now so I would advise you to at least contact your SA at your home store if you are interested. (Not sure if you are in the US?)

allure2444... I sent a picture of your your CDC to our SA, telling them Mrs. PP is "fascinated" by this CDC (my wife's a collector too of exotic CDCs, albeit starting stage-only 6 right now). Told our SA to let us "see" one if it ever comes in... SA said it's beautiful and yes she will, wouldn't you know it, 2 hours later "it's waiting for us" message via email! Just arrived! (She's a doll!!!! Our Hermes fairy!) I guess we will take it (if everything pans out) as I saw my wife looking and drooling at the picture of your CDC (again!) before going to sleep! I'll keep you posted...and thank you for your advice. Why chance in regretting not getting it, agree! PS I agree it's worth staring at... just beautiful!

Reactions: Hat Trick
Showed this to my wife (big mistake!) and she wants it! We leave for Europe in just a little over a week...what are the chances we'll bump into one exactly like this? Would make a nice souvenir of our Mediterranean Cruise for sure... or would you get one if available at a local store? Was about 400 cheaper at Frankfurt Main Airport when we bought her Ficelle gator there... hmmm! Allure 244...it's a beautiful piece for sure! Lucky you!
Buy now...you have a 30 day return window! If you don't find one, Mrs. PP will still have her gorgeous pink! If you do find one, I am sure that you can figure out what to do with the store credit...LOL!

Reactions: petpringles
allure2444... I sent a picture of your your CDC to our SA, telling them Mrs. PP is "fascinated" by this CDC (my wife's a collector too of exotic CDCs, albeit starting stage-only 6 right now). Told our SA to let us "see" one if it ever comes in... SA said it's beautiful and yes she will, wouldn't you know it, 2 hours later "it's waiting for us" message via email! Just arrived! (She's a doll!!!! Our Hermes fairy!) I guess we will take it (if everything pans out) as I saw my wife looking and drooling at the picture of your CDC (again!) before going to sleep! I'll keep you posted...and thank you for your advice. Why chance in regretting not getting it, agree! PS I agree it's worth staring at... just beautiful!

Ooh I’m so happy to hear that. Seems like the ones that have just gotten to the store sell ASAP. I’m glad Mrs. PP was able to get one! This is not one to be missed!

Isaraeli Flava, this is the prettiest CDC I have ever seen! The perfect pink!
I see that it is called 5p? Is there another name? Not sakura, right?
thanks LB!! she is soooo girly, pretty, sukura flower pinkolicious!!! it is called rose bubblegum or 5p. i haven't received mine yet to look at the receipt but when i asked my sa for it (using rose bubblegum) ... she knew instantly!

thanks LB!! she is soooo girly, pretty, sukura flower pinkolicious!!! it is called rose bubblegum or 5p. i haven't received mine yet to look at the receipt but when i asked my sa for it (using rose bubblegum) ... she knew instantly!

Thank you so much! This will look amazing with your new VCA pendant! I LOVE your style and selections!!! (I always look forward to your posts.)

Mrs PP pounced as well!! Allure244... look what you started! My wife’s been excited since you posted! Glad our SA made sure this is hers! No need to get in Europe... it’s already here in our home H store!!!View attachment 4366388View attachment 4366389

Haha yaaas! I thought I was done with all CDCs until I saw this [emoji178] baby. I think u emailed ur SA at the perfect time to secure it. 2 hours before it was available in the store?! They probably just unpacked it. I hope Miss PP will be very happy with this one. Congrats!

Reactions: petpringles