Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

I can't comment on how box wears but if it's anything like the bags... it will get scratch marks on the leather if you're not careful. That would drive me crazy. I have black alligator and I want black Epsom RGHW to match a bag I have but I haven't pulled the trigger. Epsom CDCs wear like iron!
Thank you so much! I will go for epson because i am so clumsy so i would scratch it the first day and i can not handel scratches. Thank you again for your help . :heart:

Reactions: trishaluvslv
Me three! I wish they would've done something similar to the year of India CDC, with wider embroidery bands and no leather in between the stripes--similar to the Rocabar GP. This just looks kind of strange and there's too much going on IMHO.

That’s why I returned the Barenia. I thought it was going to be 3 bars on each side but there are nine in one side. It’s a beautiful piece but to me it was a lot going on with the hardware. Maybe the design will look better in a Kelly dog. I still want to try on the Ebene. Maybe the darker color will blend the whole design.

Reactions: Sickgrl13
My heart is still set on the ebene rocabar cdc. It looks more neutral.
My store hasn’t received any of the rocabar CDCs, but my SA did a search of all of US, and she told me that there are less than 10 in Ebene color in stock in the entire country right now, and the stores that have it (Beverly Hill, Houston, Vegas) are not willing to transfer it to my home store :sad: However she said it is definitely coming, it’s just the winter storm in the northeast delayed all the shipments. There should be more coming to the store soon.

Reactions: bellapurse
Need help with CDC sizing. My wrist is 5.75" and my guess is size T2 since it goes up to 6.1" wrist. The smaller size goes up to 5.7" and I assume that will be too small..?? I've called a couple of boutiques and the website but I wasn't given a clear answer.

Thank you so much! I will go for epson because i am so clumsy so i would scratch it the first day and i can not handel scratches. Thank you again for your help . :heart:
I have black box with phw.. i treat/ wear my cdc’s the same...i had same reservations before i bought it... BUt..surprise, no scratches on the box leather..i really think one will scratch the cdc hardware before u can the leather :graucho:

Reactions: Luxlynx
I have black box with phw.. i treat/ wear my cdc’s the same...i had same reservations before i bought it... BUt..surprise, no scratches on the box leather..i really think one will scratch the cdc hardware before u can the leather :graucho:
:amazed::heart::nuts: But now you give me hope! I like the box leather so much better.......it was so shiny and lovey. I will go for it but i can not find it in store or online at Hermès. Was little disappointed that the woman SA could not tell the different between the leather or colors at the CDC. :confused1: