Lovin' my new goldie locks..

yay! Congrats! I am in love with this Tribeca look!

Thanks, I can't stop looking at her. The two look like they were made for each other.

Beautiful set!! I think I saw some of those bags Saturday. The scarf looks great on her!

Thanks, Q! I hope to score a Kira like you.

very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!....how much was that scarf? love it!!!!!!

This little lovely was $12.:yahoo:

What a totally great find... I just love the Tribeca and I love her in this color..

She is a great color! I have been passing this bag up for a while. It truly would have been my loss. Glad I got her. My neighbor snagged one too.

Wow! I love it all! Your accessories look amazing, congrats!

Thanks, I love them all! I can't believe how great the mini skinny is. She is awesome and I love the color! Hmm.. the teal would have been great too.

yummy apple!!!!

LOL! It's a gala. Yum..yum!

Congrats the Gold Patent Tribeca is very nice!!!!
I saw her at my outlet too for a great price!!!! The Wristlet and scarf are very pretty!!!!
I the Metallic Raspberry looks great with her too!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Lynne, I am enjoying her already. She got lots of attention today. I have learned that I love totes.

very nice!!!
i think i want to get it in blue now! LOL!

Thanks. I bought the one pictured below for my aunt. She wanted a navy blue one.

Love it!!!

Just picked up the gold Trib tote on Friday!

Now, at which outlet can I find the beautiful wristlet?!?!?

Hey twin! I found her weeks ago at the Cypress outlet. It was fate because I found both wristlets before I found the bags. :biggrin:

Miss Glitz

DSCN4944-1.jpg

Love it!!!

Just picked up the gold Trib tote on Friday!

Now, at which outlet can I find the beautiful wristlet?!?!?

Hee, Hee- I just got one of the totes on Thurs. evening and was thinking the exact same thing!!! They had none of the Tribeca accessories at the outlet when I picked up the gold tote....Story of my life!