Lovely shopping experience..........

I'm so glad you had such a lovely experience! I like the 25 best for me too, such a versatile and classic bag! Congrats on your speedy!

Thank you makes a difference when you have a good experience. I really love this little bag.

Congratulations!

I find the staff very helpful in Bond St too :smile:

They are very lovely in there aren't they.

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience! Congrats on your new bag!

Thank you.

Yeap agree they do get busy; Saturdays are a nightmare, I prefer Sundays as its a lot quiter.

Don't think I would even contemplate going on a Saturday. I've seen the ques outside Selfridges on a Saturday dread to think what Bond street would be like.

Enjoy your new bag. It's a good travel bag too.

Thank you, and good to know.

I know a great experience should happen when buying luxury goods but it isn't always the case! I had a wonderful experience last year in Hermes Selfridges but have also experienced such a frosty reception from a SA there that I wouldn't have bought from her if you'd paid me! I really don't know whats up with that, I certainly don't think I give off attitude and always smile and am polite (its how I was brought up) but sometimes you are just met with rudeness! Anyhow this wasn't the case here and whenever I want something LV I will always go back to Bond Street. boyoverboard I would definitely recommend the Bond Street store, just be prepared to wait sometimes as they can get very busy!

I know what you mean. I am new to LV, and have gotten what I would describe as satisfactory service from my local store. Oddly enough, the best service I have gotten from LV was when I ordered my first NF over the phone. The girl was so sweet, and so excited that it was my first LV, and made a big deal of "welcoming" me into the LV family. Really nice experience.

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but to me, half of the fun of buying designer bags from boutiques is getting treated like a princess, even if it is only for a little while, and even if it is only via telephone.

I work hard for my money. My job is not glamorous, and I know many of you out there are in the same boat whether you are a SAHM, or whatever, part of getting a nice bag is that you just want to feel special and pampered for that short period of time. Then, everytime you carry your bag you get a bit of that feeling going along with you for the day.

I used to shop via phone from my closest Coach boutique because I live so far away. I had such wonderful customer service, I was treated like I was really important to them, and my bags arrived in beautiful ribboned boxes with personal notes from the SAs. I have even called Coach to commend certian SAs in the past.

Unfortunately, at least at that store, those days are gone. My last purchase made there I was treated like complete crap over the phone, and that was not the first time. I had noticed a decrease in service with the other purchase I had made prior to that as well. Then when I happened to be down in the area shopping recently, I went by Coach boutique, (on my way to LV ) and was *again* treated like crap, this time in person. That was it....done with them, over it!

So glad the OP got excellent service. There is nothing better than feeling like a queen for a day and getting a new bag to boot! These stores need to realize that for many people, myself included, their business can be made or broken by customer service.

I know what you mean. I am new to LV, and have gotten what I would describe as satisfactory service from my local store. Oddly enough, the best service I have gotten from LV was when I ordered my first NF over the phone. The girl was so sweet, and so excited that it was my first LV, and made a big deal of "welcoming" me into the LV family. Really nice experience.

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but to me, half of the fun of buying designer bags from boutiques is getting treated like a princess, even if it is only for a little while, and even if it is only via telephone.

I work hard for my money. My job is not glamorous, and I know many of you out there are in the same boat whether you are a SAHM, or whatever, part of getting a nice bag is that you just want to feel special and pampered for that short period of time. Then, everytime you carry your bag you get a bit of that feeling going along with you for the day.

I used to shop via phone from my closest Coach boutique because I live so far away. I had such wonderful customer service, I was treated like I was really important to them, and my bags arrived in beautiful ribboned boxes with personal notes from the SAs. I have even called Coach to commend certian SAs in the past.

Unfortunately, at least at that store, those days are gone. My last purchase made there I was treated like complete crap over the phone, and that was not the first time. I had noticed a decrease in service with the other purchase I had made prior to that as well. Then when I happened to be down in the area shopping recently, I went by Coach boutique, (on my way to LV ) and was *again* treated like crap, this time in person. That was it....done with them, over it!

So glad the OP got excellent service. There is nothing better than feeling like a queen for a day and getting a new bag to boot! These stores need to realize that for many people, myself included, their business can be made or broken by customer service.

Exactly what you said! I work hard for my money too in a very unglamorous and at times challenging job. So when I go shopping for luxury items (which isn't often) I want it to be a fabulous experience. And yesterdays experience really was. I think the SA could tell I was happy too. He really was a sweetheart.

I am glad you had a good experience!
I like Bond Street too, only one SA who I dont really like, so I try to stay away from her, the others are nice!
Also, congrats to your bag!
My next purchase will be a Speedy B 25 Mon Mono :smile:

I have been to the Bond street LV before and have had good service, but today I had such a lovely SA, so sweet and kind and very patient. He let me keep swapping between bags and putting my stuff inside and looking in the mirror and ummming and ahhhhing and being all undecided! Bless him though he wouldn't make my mind up for me so eventually he asked a female SA who he said would be very honest, and she decided on the bag I had been leaning towards and so that made up my mind! I suppose it would help if you knew what I was talking about. I was trying out the 25 and 30 Speedy in DE, and eventually went with the 25. OMG I love this bag its so cute yet practical, I can get all my stuff in it and more if I want. I'm hooked, love it so much. I felt that the 30 was just a bit too large and clumsy looking whereas the 25 is more elegant and can be used for day or night. I adore the DE canvas and am so happy to finally have a lovely bag that I can use worry free whatever the weather. For reference I'm about 5'4 and UK 10/12.

Sorry there will be no pics as I'm totally useless at computer stuff! Anyway you all know what the speedy looks like!

Do you mind to write the lovely SA name?
Was he young and tall, and blondish and handsome?