Lovely H SAs around the world

Hello! Anybody here knows an SA in either CDG store or Sevres? I am planning to get a herbag as my first Hermes. I have been planning for this trip for three years now. I no plans of getting an appointment in FSH. Appreciate it. Thank you thank you.
Fanny at CDG is absolutely divine.

Can anyone recommend an SA at the Beverly Hills Rodeo location?

I couldn't find an SA Recommendation thread like we have in Chanel so I hope it's ok to ask in here.
I've purchased a lot of smaller stuff at the Rodeo boutique over the past few years but always with different SAs & none of them were all that warm/helpful tbh so I never felt the draw to specifically track them down for my next purchase.
I'd like to establish a good relationship with one as there are smaller things I still want & would like to add a Birkin maybe next year?

Just wanted to add, a few years ago I just walked into a Vegas Hermes & the SA offered me a Birkin on the spot when I asked, unfortunately it was a concrete grey that really didn't sing to me so I passed & purchased a beautiful blue Jige clutch instead. I've heard the Rodeo location is a lot more strict so I guess it's best I work on establishing a relationship with a good SA.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Can anyone recommend an SA at the Beverly Hills Rodeo location?

I couldn't find an SA Recommendation thread like we have in Chanel so I hope it's ok to ask in here.
I've purchased a lot of smaller stuff at the Rodeo boutique over the past few years but always with different SAs & none of them were all that warm/helpful tbh so I never felt the draw to specifically track them down for my next purchase.
I'd like to establish a good relationship with one as there are smaller things I still want & would like to add a Birkin maybe next year?

Just wanted to add, a few years ago I just walked into a Vegas Hermes & the SA offered me a Birkin on the spot when I asked, unfortunately it was a concrete grey that really didn't sing to me so I passed & purchased a beautiful blue Jige clutch instead. I've heard the Rodeo location is a lot more strict so I guess it's best I work on establishing a relationship with a good SA.

Thanks for any recommendations!
I think Mike from the Miami store went there. Almost positive. He wasn't my sa but my associate really liked him alot. Good luck.

Reactions: Keren16
I’m going to Lisbon next month. I’ve read on the other thread that it is impossible to get B/K so I’m thinking about maybe getting accessories. Does anybody have a SA they recommend?

I’m going to Lisbon next month. I’ve read on the other thread that it is impossible to get B/K so I’m thinking about maybe getting accessories. Does anybody have a SA they recommend?

In the past the Lisbon store was known as a “Kelly and Birkin” store due to the ease of walk ins being offered a coveted bag but now have changed. It is still not impossible now but not as easy- still much less difficult than your average US boutique though with a little spending. All the SA’s there are very kind and patient with requests and are eager to sell.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
In the past the Lisbon store was known as a “Kelly and Birkin” store due to the ease of walk ins being offered a coveted bag but now have changed. It is still not impossible now but not as easy- still much less difficult than your average US boutique though with a little spending. All the SA’s there are very kind and patient with requests and are eager to sell.
Oh! I didn’t know that. I’ll try my luck there. Thank you so much!