Lovely H SAs around the world

Tomeko is awesome at the Atlanta store. Kim is the manager there. I've found the staff to be generally warm and welcoming!

If anyone is interested in the Toronto store, my go-to's are James or Shirley!!

Does anyone have a recent recommendation for an SA at the NYC Madison store?

Tomeko is awesome at the Atlanta store. Kim is the manager there. I've found the staff to be generally warm and welcoming!

If anyone is interested in the Toronto store, my go-to's are James or Shirley!!

Does anyone have a recent recommendation for an SA at the NYC Madison store?

do you have the contact info for James or Shirley in Toronto? thanks!

I am looking for a SA in either Houston or Dallas. I'm looking for a few small items (Clic Clac, Double Tour, etc.) and eventually some shoes and bags. I'm a loyal customer when I find someone I like, so I'd love to find a fantastic SA to work with now and going forward.

Thank you to anybody that can provide any input! [emoji846]

Hi everyone , just wondering if anyone knows if Caroline is still at Hermes Chicago on Michigan Ave. she use to be my go to SA years ago and would like to reach out to her again.
TIA

I am looking for a SA in either Houston or Dallas. I'm looking for a few small items (Clic Clac, Double Tour, etc.) and eventually some shoes and bags. I'm a loyal customer when I find someone I like, so I'd love to find a fantastic SA to work with now and going forward.

Thank you to anybody that can provide any input! [emoji846]

I used to work with Kari in Houston what feels like a million years ago. Worked with her for about two-ish years. If she's still there, she's a dream to work with!

Reactions: kmbrly
Hello everyone!

I am hoping for a recommendation for a SA in San Francisco. I had a terrible experience with a very unfriendly women on the phone the other day. I would really like to get my name in for a Kelly but it feels near impossible to do so these days.

Please let me know if you know of a good one. Thank you!

Hi gals, I am in London this week. It seems there are 4 Hermes stores in London. Can anyone recommend any SA in London? Also, I am wondering which store has the highest possibility to score a b/k?

Thank you all!!!