Lovely Exotics at the LV Trunk Show

I'm glad all of you are enjoying the pics! All of them are indeed eye candies, aren't they?

During the event, My hubby asked me if I would like the Ostrich Alma for my advance Christmas present this year ... He'd seen how taken I was with it... And He like it too. But I said no (ohhh such willpower...I didn't know how I did it) .... Because I am dead set on something from the H store (orange box) for the holiday. :nogood:

I got a week-end bag instead....a Speedy B 35.

Thanks for the photo's, glad you enjoyed!

I could never have turned down that ostrich beauty. There was one at my store last week and I swear I stared at it for ages hehe.

Great photos - thank you for posting them.

I was looking at an ostrich Alma at my local store last week. It is a gorgeous bag. The one I tried on was an off-black color - it was stunning.

What I like about Louis Vuitton ostrich pieces is that they put a perfect skin on each panel of the bag, including the bottom. I have an ostrich Birkin, and Hermes puts an almost bald piece of ostrich on the bottom of the bag - and just about every ostrich Birkin I have seen has been like that. I was very impressed that LV chose to not go that route and uses perfect pieces on the whole bag.