Love these new COACH satchels -

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do you guys think any of these will ever show up at one of the COACH outlet stores? can't get myself to spend $700 a piece for these no matter how much I love them...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I think I need to join a support group.:wacko:

2. I really want the daphne satchel too. (I actually asked wickenassin in another thread if she saw these in the outlet) But that price is crazy for a coach bag, isn't it?

3. I was at Woodbury Commons Outlet in upstate NY today and I didn't see them have those satchels.

4. Yes, that is my dilemma. (sic?) For a few bucks more, I could get a nice LV not made in China!

5. Maybe it'll hit the outlet the end of this year perhaps? I'm waiting on those too! lol

6. I see you live in California too. I go to the Desert Premium Outlet in Cabazon near Palm Springs. Which outlet do you visit?

7. Yes, I go to that one. :biggrin: Planning to go there in 2 wks. Did you go recently? Any good stuff there?

8. i love these, especially the dark brown one...

9. Yup. It seems everything hits the outlets sooner or later, even if it's a limited edition line.

10. Haven't been in a while. Planning a trip soon!

11. i really like this one:

[​IMG]

12. I LOVE that one blackbutterfly!!!

13. I really love pics of bags on a person. It gives an added dimension to the bag itself, and that one is gorgeous.

14. Niiiiiiiiice!

15. I really like the Daphne satchels, but I really just can't justify the price tag. Like my mom says, why don't you just buy a Louis Vuitton then !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.