Love it or obnoxious? Colorful 1955 horsebit

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I first saw this bag on Blaire Eades from Atlantic Pacific a couple of years ago and was obsessed. She has a style that is colorful. I get inspiration from her and sometimes dress colorful but I also have a classic and polished streak.

Anyhow, fast forward almost 3 years after searching, I somewhat gave up until this popped up on Fashionphile last week.

I didn’t think, I just bought. I love it but wonder if it is a bit loud/obnoxious and if it is poor taste given some economic challenges.

Thoughts? I am mid 40s but love things that are unique and bright.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 35
I first saw this bag on Blaire Eades from Atlantic Pacific a couple of years ago and was obsessed. She has a style that is colorful. I get inspiration from her and sometimes dress colorful but I also have a classic and polished streak.

Anyhow, fast forward almost 3 years after searching, I somewhat gave up until this popped up on Fashionphile last week.

I didn’t think, I just bought. I love it but wonder if it is a bit loud/obnoxious and if it is poor taste given some economic challenges.

Thoughts? I am mid 40s but love things that are unique and bright.
From the title I was expecting something crazy. It's cute. I'm older than you and I would rock that with the right outfit.

Did you buy it?

At first i wasn’t sure but actually i think it’s super cute and perfect for the forthcoming seasons! I am 42 and would definitely wear it :biggrin: