Love Capri Question

bekahashlea

I love that!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
I got my new Red Glazed Love Capri and it's GORGEOUS!!!! :drool: But i noticed that on the back side the leather looks darker in some spots...i showed my mom and she said it's just the way the leather is...and that little card they give you when you buy the bag that says that the leather is supposed to be unique and may have variations on it....I'm just curious to know if anyone else has noticed this on any of their love bags?

I had a white love Capri that started doing that. Then it turned a yellowish tan. I've seen some of the white loves on ebay that have done the same thing. I haven't seen or heard anything about the red though.

A lot of leathers change as they age that's what I think makes them as unique as they are. I've loved leather goods for years!! I have a Love Capri but it's not glazed. No issues except it's hard to keep the velour corners clean- they are cream colored. The bag rocks though!! :jammin:

My white capri started to yellow a bit, but the black has no issues.

You may want to condition the bag with appleguard - it's really helped my black bags stay smooth and soft!

I think with all the glazed pieces, there is a tendency to have some of the darker spots. :shrugs: I don't think I've ever seen a perfect glazed bag. Those glazers must be damn sloppy! :P