Love bracelet size discrepancy?

janjoona

Sep 25, 2022
Has anyone noticed different releases of the love bracelet being different sizes?

I have two in size 16 (One purchased online from Cartier, one from Fashionpile) But my Cartier one is slightly bigger than the other; like a few millimeters longer. I figured maybe it's because it's from 2021 while the other is older?

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Barbie10
Has anyone noticed different releases of the love bracelet being different sizes?

I have two in size 16 (One purchased online from Cartier, one from Fashionpile) But my Cartier one is slightly bigger than the other; like a few millimeters longer. I figured maybe it's because it's from 2021 while the other is older?

What do you guys think?
Are you completely sure your Fashionphile bracelet is not fake?

What do you guys think?
I'm certainly not aware they've ever changed they're sizes

What do you guys think?
Are your bracelets the same—eg both plain or both 4-diamond? My first Love was the plain and second was the 4-diamond, both in size 16. In the picture you can see the 4-diamond is a few millimeters longer. I got them at the same Cartier boutique 6 months apart (back in 2016) and the SA also agreed that the 4-diamond was a little bigger. I sold the plain right afterwards but I remember the fit was more snug.

D79355D2-8B7F-48ED-818D-A59FD68CFE53.jpeg

Could be the screw system. It's changed about three times in the last 15 years. The different mechanisms on at least one of them have different thicknesses in the portion that touches the wrist owing to the depth of the closure system. At least, that's what I had been told by a SA some time ago.

I saw a YouTube video a long while ago where a lady had a newer Love and an older one, both the same size and they were shaped slightly different. As in, one oval was wider than the other. Only noticeable if carefully scrutinized. So I do believe Cartier did change the shape at one point. Definitely return if it bothers you, but I don’t think it’s for sure a fake.