Love Bracelet Old Screw vs New Screw System

avedashiva

Jun 22, 2007
For some reason my computer is not cooperating with search.

Is the old screw system better/worse than the new stay in screw system on the Cartier Love bracelets?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Did you use any type of glue to secure the screws? How long have you had your bracelet?

Glue? Never heard of that :smile:. I had mine for 2 years going on 3 and have taken it off about 3 times. The only thing is that you have to make sure to place the same screw in the same hole where it was. One of those time when I was putting it back I was having a hard time and the screw wouldn't go all the way then I tried the other hole and it fitted perfectly.

Glue? Never heard of that :smile:. I had mine for 2 years going on 3 and have taken it off about 3 times. The only thing is that you have to make sure to place the same screw in the same hole where it was. One of those time when I was putting it back I was having a hard time and the screw wouldn't go all the way then I tried the other hole and it fitted perfectly.

Thanks for the reply. I think I have read on other threads about some people using loctite (sp?) in the screw holes.

Thanks for the reply. I think I have read on other threads about some people using loctite (sp?) in the screw holes.

I can see that happening. Now, these bracelets are meant to be use all the time and "never taken off". If you need to use glue or tighten it all the time then it is manufacture defect. I personally like low maintenance things.
If you buy one make sure is hassle free/worry free so you can enjoy it :smile:

I have the new screw system , got mine 6th October this year and worn it 24/7 since ... Haven't tightened it at all myself just left it as it is
I try to remember to check the screws everyday , they haven't moved at all since I got it :smile: