Louis Vuitton x Tyler The Creator

View attachment 6005063

My Louis Vuitton x Tyler The Creator Collection

The pieces I’ve managed to get from the current Louis Vuitton x Tyler The Creator collab. 😊

Note:

I ended up returning the Pochette Voyage Souple. I just couldn’t find a good, convenient way to use it.

Also returned the extra Pocket Organizer. The one I returned was a very delayed online order. My SA was able to get me one before the online order one shipped. This way, someone else gets a chance at it!

I’m also still waiting on the eclair key pouch. It has yet to ship! 🚢

My IG is @BryantCabrera if anyone’s interested! I’m excited to create outfits incorporating my new pieces. 😊

Impressive collection! I came so late and still want two things that are OOS.

• Love
Reactions: Bryant
Hi - question about the leather used on the Pochette Voyage Souple. They didn’t use Vachetta? This leather looks different. Granted I’ve been gone for a long time and didn’t know they started using different leathers.

Hi All - need your advice. I really want the Damier speedy 35 - which is available in other countries but not the US. I don’t know if it will be available here in the future or not. I am bummed that I cannot purchase internationally and be done with this.

I do have the Montsouris Messenger and if given the chance would do an exchange. I only have 30 days to see if the speedy 35 will become available. Does anyone think the speedy 35 will become available? I definitely want something in this print but can’t keep both. And then, If I keep the MM and then the speedy 35 becomes available, will LV allow me to do an exchange after 30 days? Of course, I am not using anything - playing the waiting game.

All advice is appreciated.

I’m not used to this new leather, lol. Will it patina?
I could be wrong, but I heard that the treatment is just to give it the honey look. So it will still patina some, but not as drastic of a change as with the untreated raw vachetta, because the treated one is already partway there.

I also heard it does not offer protection against water stains, so I still had to spray it with Apple Garde.

I could be wrong, but I heard that the treatment is just to give it the honey look. So it will still patina some, but not as drastic of a change as with the untreated raw vachetta, because the treated one is already partway there.

I also heard it does not offer protection against water stains, so I still had to spray it with Apple Garde.

Thanks! I appreciate the insight. I think the MM in this collection is untreated vachetta, which I love.

Not sure I’m feeling the Pouchette Voyage Souple. That maybe a return.

Reactions: Bryant
You did? I haven’t used mine yet but it was so hard to find I was afraid I’d regret returning, it’s bigger an the pochette voyages I have but im hoping to find ways to use it..
Yeah I did. I was apprehensive to return it for that same reason, but I actually don’t regret returning it. I don’t really use clutches and it was too big to fit in my everyday bags.

If I were to get a souple as a clutch, I might get the black one as it’s more versatile.

Plus I was happy with the amount I already got from this collection. 😅

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
I know the feeling@ hard to find/regret.

It’s a return for me also.
Did you return the souple as well? Ugh I think it’s beyond return time for me but I hope I don’t regret keeping it. I really liked this collection and was able to get some pieces and not able to get others I wanted. I hope I am not just settling by keeping it. I do use clutches (pochette voyage) so I hope I use this..

Did you return the souple as well? Ugh I think it’s beyond return time for me but I hope I don’t regret keeping it. I really liked this collection and was able to get some pieces and not able to get others I wanted. I hope I am not just settling by keeping it. I do use clutches (pochette voyage) so I hope I use this..

I bought online and initiated the return. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll be going to the store to return. I hope that isn’t going to be a problem. The website says I can return to store.

The size is too big for me to use as a clutch. I won’t have anything in this print and that makes me sad. The only other thing I wanted in this print is the trunk charm and/or keepall. Wishful thinking!

Now the MM golf I have in Damier green I’m going to hold on to until the last minute. I have until June 15 to return. I really want the speedy 35. If I don’t get the speedy I’ll keep the MM because I know I will use it.