Louis Vuitton Women's 2007 Runway!

those plaid bags can be bought in the discount store in the east
village in new york city for less than $5. And people use the larger size to line their grocery carts. was LV that starved for inspiration.

They don't actually sell those clothes right? I mean they are JUST for the runway right? Cause I don't think I can contain my laugh if I see someone wearing any of those assembles.

And WTF it this! My grandmother had one exactly like this! I swear! She used it to go to the market every saturday mornings to buy veggies and fruits :lol:
72117344.jpg

in my opinion, i thought mj was quite clever with his tongue in cheek take on the plaid marketplace tote. I thought he was making a statement on counterfeit lv bags in chinatown--the center of such fake bags--by in turn, ripping off the designs of a bag that is iconic to those who tote them to the chinatown.

while you do have a point... i CANNOT believe he let that kind of cheap dollar looking junk go on the runway... :yucky:
OMG
and i was waiting so long for this too! tell me its a joke! :shrugs:
i guess i'll have more money to buy chanel's next year

The shoes and clothes are interesting, but the bags...oh, not so cute.

Looks like that design hack, Christophe Lowell:yucky:, be-buttoned and be-spangled the hell out of those purses.

Close ups of individual bags:

72117344.jpg

Omg, what the hell is that bag? :cursing: I was expecting some nice designs this time and it's totally far from what I expected. It seriously looks like a cheap-o plastic shopping bag used by people going to the markets and I swear I always see these bags at the $2 shops. And it's definitely bringing the red/white/blue jumbo bags vibes :yucky:

On the other hand, the clothes are absolutely adoreable and gorgeous, very girly :cutesy: :love:

72117344.jpg

This bag is really cheesy and cheap looking. I guess the designers got lazy and picked up a bunch of plastic grocery bags in Chinatown and stamped it with the LV logo - tah dah, instant designer handbag! :roflmfao: :cursing:

Thaaaaaaaank u itgoesthere for posting ..
Horrrrrrrrrible colllection ...so far ....
i hate most, but like few shoes ...
honestly i expected much more and been waiting for this fashionshow since its date was announced :sad: