Louis Vuitton Vintage Duffle bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlover1994

Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone i recently bought these bag, i have seen these bag before in another website
on bid but i lost the page. i believe its authentic because the person that had it on bid is a canada
and was not an ebay store or any. It was more of a higher name brand and had everything authenticated.
i want to hear your opinion as an why is authentic. Has anyone seen these Original Made tag before?
Also the bag i saw had the same exact tag.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 174
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 172
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 174
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 174
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: cheidel
Hello everyone i recently bought these bag, i have seen these bag before in another website
on bid but i lost the page. i believe its authentic because the person that had it on bid is a canada
and was not an ebay store or any. It was more of a higher name brand and had everything authenticated.
i want to hear your opinion as an why is authentic. Has anyone seen these Original Made tag before?
Also the bag i saw had the same exact tag.
This bag was not manufactured by Louis Vuitton. You got scammed.

The seller could have posted the bag on more than one site.

Also any bag fake or real can be mass produced. Are you seriously thinking this is supposed to be the only bag made because it has a tag? Don’t believe everything you read or see on any auction site. Scammers look to prey on people who don’t do research before they purchase. If you paid by credit card perhaps you can file a claim if the person selling it actually said it was authentic.
Can you post what site/seller you purchased it from or the listing?

Hello thank you for your reply. If the bag is not real why did another seller sold it for 600$?
I found the exact same bag but i lost the page.

It is possible the other seller also sold a fake bag. Or the same seller with a different name...selling multiple fake bags of the same style.

I suggest that you contact the seller and ask for a refund. I also suggest posting in the "authenticate this LV" thread using the required pictures. If the seller refuses to refund, contact customer service and your credit card company for a chargeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.