Louis Vuitton Vernis Zippy Wallet or Sarah Wallet in Rose Indien

Which one?

• Sarah Wallet in Rose Indien

• Zippy Wallet in Rose Indien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yuerlove

Dec 23, 2012
I love this colour! But now I don't know which one to get!

The Sarah Wallet or Zippy Wallet? If only Rose Indien came in ZCP then it would be so much easier!

Sarah Wallet
Pros:
I love the structure of the wallet and the 4 credit cards at the front so people can't look into my wallet as much
Con:
Scared of the glaze peeling off on the sides of the wallet since I'll be opening and closing the flap often.

Zippy Wallet
Pros:
Throw stuff in and zip it up
Con:
I already have an LV zippy wallet and it's too much of an annoyance to zip it all the way around

Sarah - I also find zippers annoying. I love then 4 slots in the front. I keep my store cards and ATM cards in the back since they are rarely used.

I have a Pomme Sarah and I love it!!! I have used it every single day for over 3 years and it's still beautiful! No issues at all!! The Zippy is slightly larger (which I don't like). I personally feel like the Sarah is a little more interesting - it has more personality. I use the front two slots only - one for my license and the other for my debit card. I carry my other cards in the back since they don't get used nearly as much. I keep receipts in the first "pouch" area. Cash in the second "pouch" area where the other cards are and a check book in the back slot.

Be sure you look at them in person before buying. They are doing a new thing with this color vernis - it is glazed in black. Just F/Y/I. Some people like the contrast. I didn't care for it, so I didn't buy the zippy they had on hold for me. Also - there is no shimmer in this color vernis - also a new thing, so if that's a deal breaker for you it's also a good reason to see in person first. This color vernis is "flat," without sparkles. Just plain patent. I'm hoping all upcoming colors aren't going to be the same. I was sad.

Sarah wallet because its more feminine, prettier and easier to use. The zippy is so annoying when you have zip and unzip. It's just too much work!

I have three vernis zippy wallets including the new rose indien. Zippy is by far my favorite wallet. Great for organizing things. More credit card slots. And looks great by itself. I think it's the way to go!

be sure you look at them in person before buying. They are doing a new thing with this color vernis - it is glazed in black. Just f/y/i. Some people like the contrast. I didn't care for it, so i didn't buy the zippy they had on hold for me. Also - there is no shimmer in this color vernis - also a new thing, so if that's a deal breaker for you it's also a good reason to see in person first. This color vernis is "flat," without sparkles. Just plain patent. I'm hoping all upcoming colors aren't going to be the same. I was sad.

+1 .. This!!

zippy!

i have the sarah wallet and it has cracked on the edges where you are constantly opening it...

I'm going to switch soon to a zippy due to this problem.
I already have an LV zippy and it's bigger and I find the zipper troublesome but it definitely lasts longer.
Be sure you look at them in person before buying. They are doing a new thing with this color vernis - it is glazed in black. Just F/Y/I. Some people like the contrast. I didn't care for it, so I didn't buy the zippy they had on hold for me. Also - there is no shimmer in this color vernis - also a new thing, so if that's a deal breaker for you it's also a good reason to see in person first. This color vernis is "flat," without sparkles. Just plain patent. I'm hoping all upcoming colors aren't going to be the same. I was sad.
Oh I've seen photos but not the real thing yet! Thanks so much for telling me, I really need to go visit LV now. I love rose indien but the shimmer is bugging me a bit. My mom's zippy rouge fauviste has shimmer and I never cared for it until I looked closely and I love it!

Thanks so much!

I have both styles and I think they serve slightly different purposes.

The sarah is my everyday purse. Like you said, the front credit card slots are very handy. Zipper long wallet is good when you are travelling because it has two separate internal compartments so you can put different currencies separately.

Since you already have a zipper, I'd say get the Sarah. The glaze will not be an issue if you can get pass the black colour. I use mine almost daily and apart from a tiny tiny chip after 4 years, the glaze is still perfect.