Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Collection

I think the AirPod case is adorable :smile:
I love the look of the reverse vanity crossbody but the opening and closing will be too much for me to handle. It would have to be placed down and unzipped all the way around to open up since the top would lift up from the bottom.
The Chanel one has to be unzipped all the way around but you could leave it on your shoulder since the front opens away from the body like my mini luggage.
Yep, that’s the one, but it’s smaller than the LV one so might be super unpractical hahahaha. The size looks like a cross between the LV AirPods and the LV vanity case. Yep, anything cute, small, adorable and unpractical has my name on it lol

Maybe I am hallucinating, but the first bag reminds me of a Coach Troupe...
78169_b4mc_a91

I love the AirPods trunk, super cute. Vanity crossbody cute too, and those cute purses that are crossbody. Funny how all fashion houses are putting vanity cases on crossbody. Chanel did one too for their 2020 show. Very it now.
LV's Nice-type vanity + strap combo reminds me of Coach. Coach has been doing this for a few seasons now. It's called the "Trail" bag. Every season, Coach puts out new bags, whether different leather colors, finishes, or prints.

Reactions: LV_BB and karman