Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Collection

Loving this Vanity Monogram! Credit to LV's official IG.
View attachment 4553398
OMG! Adding this to my wish list!! I wonder if this new vanity is the reason the nano Nice got delayed. I was hoping they’d add proper hardware for a strap.
At the rate the new LE bags are going for though, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is $3000...:hrmm:

OMG! Adding this to my wish list!! I wonder if this new vanity is the reason the nano Nice got delayed. I was hoping they’d add proper hardware for a strap.
At the rate the new LE bags are going for though, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is $3000...:hrmm:
Yes I agree! The prices are ridiculous. I originally got the essentials trunk in my country for 1k less than the new version with the long chain. How can that be possible? 1k extra for the longer chain? This vanity is very cute but the price will break my arms and legs hahaha

Yes I agree! The prices are ridiculous. I originally got the essentials trunk in my country for 1k less than the new version with the long chain. How can that be possible? 1k extra for the longer chain? This vanity is very cute but the price will break my arms and legs hahaha
Wow, was the difference seriously that much in Australia? I think the Essentials Trunk was about $1350 CAD and the new version with chain is $2060 - which isn't quite $1000 but still pretty ridiculous of a difference at $700.

Reactions: Suburbachic