Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Collection

Pochette Grenelle in the color seaside is available now on the US website if anyone is interested!

For the Twist MM, it shows the color in seaside when I searched for it but if I go to the actual product page it’s not available yet.

Edit: Weirdly enough, seaside becomes an option on the twist mm product page if I select rose ballerine then go to the color options again on a desktop. This did not work when I tried on my phone.

Here’s the link for twist mm in seaside:

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/twist-mm-epi-nvprod920005v#M56372

6F171BAA-BE0B-4E7C-A184-CB350B2F15D3.png

Last edited:
Today, I received the Speedy BB VVN. Tomorrow, it will be shipped back. I wanted to love this bag but I don’t. I tried it with the strap that came with it and the mono bandouliere strap.
For my lifestyle and height of 5’10”, these are the cons:
  • When worn crossbody with the chain strap, it hits above my waist and the handle that’s closest to the body won’t lay flat.
  • The lock looks awkward on the bag and the leather piece where the lock goes looks awkward when the lock is off the bag (that piece sticks up).
  • The leather part where the lock goes is not sewn straight.
  • When worn on the shoulder, the handle that’s closest to the body won’t lay flat.
  • I don’t like the contrasting brick red zipper that matches the glazing. IMO, it would look better with a brown zipper.
  • The bag appears to be yellowish in person and photos. My husband said “You bought a yellow bag.” :lol:
  • The zipper pulls are long and make the bag look busy.
  • I don’t like the yellow stitching going across the bag that is there for the interior pocket.
  • The quality of the leather does not feel that of a bag that costs $2680.
  • The chain strap is trying too hard to be Chanel.
I can’t think of one pro of keeping this bag. It’s just too fussy for me. On to the next one.

Attachments

• A8E93553-5C99-4771-9BD7-48EA478F9101.jpeg
    A8E93553-5C99-4771-9BD7-48EA478F9101.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • EE13FF52-FDA7-4D58-9A5B-3031C90B4C0A.jpeg
    EE13FF52-FDA7-4D58-9A5B-3031C90B4C0A.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • DD1C3575-3846-4328-AE9C-AAD69B87C1BA.jpeg
    DD1C3575-3846-4328-AE9C-AAD69B87C1BA.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 1,027
  • 56234EE1-A5B0-4DF2-BE0E-01408E178D62.jpeg
    56234EE1-A5B0-4DF2-BE0E-01408E178D62.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 284D82B5-2AC1-4A24-861D-C15259B29218.jpeg
    284D82B5-2AC1-4A24-861D-C15259B29218.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 4DCF833C-3582-4C21-81DE-A3D60C65D02B.jpeg
    4DCF833C-3582-4C21-81DE-A3D60C65D02B.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • B0EB70AD-185C-4B11-83D3-CF9C4611FCC2.jpeg
    B0EB70AD-185C-4B11-83D3-CF9C4611FCC2.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • CCC770D0-F425-4AD6-B9BE-053E184DDC4B.jpeg
    CCC770D0-F425-4AD6-B9BE-053E184DDC4B.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,024
  • 52BD5DDA-AF6D-404F-9C9D-9D64D879E2AE.jpeg
    52BD5DDA-AF6D-404F-9C9D-9D64D879E2AE.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,012
Last edited:
Today, I received the Speedy BB VVN. Tomorrow, it will be shipped back. I wanted to love this bag but I don’t. I tried it with the strap that came with it and the mono bandouliere strap.
  • When worn crossbody with the chain strap, it hits above my waist and the handle that’s closest to the body won’t lay flat.
  • The lock looks awkward on the bag and the leather piece where the lock goes looks awkward when the lock is off the bag (that piece sticks up).
  • When worn on the shoulder, the handle that’s closest to the body won’t lay flat.
  • I don’t like the contrasting brick red zipper that matches the glazing. IMO, it would look better with a brown zipper.
  • The bag appears to be yellowish in person and photos. My husband said “You bought a yellow bag.” :lol:
  • I don’t like the yellow stitching going across the bag that is there for interior pocket.
I can’t think of one pro to keeping this bag. It’s just too fussy for me. On to the next one.
Thanks for this review! U saved me a return

• I don’t like the yellow stitching going across the bag that is there for the interior pocket.
I can’t think of one pro to keeping this bag. It’s just too fussy for me. On to the next one.
Thank you for the very detailed review. I can totally see what you’re saying by the photos!

Reactions: EmmJay
Merci for taking the time to give us such a comprehensive review- I still think it looks beautiful on you but I totally get what you are saying with the cons. I too will pass on this unicorn. I am sure it will find a good home.

Reactions: EmmJay

I can’t think of one pro of keeping this bag. It’s just too fussy for me. On to the next one.
Thanks for all the details and photos!