Louis Vuitton Spring 2020 Collection

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Vanity PM?

The unsightly handle sag when the bag is carried by top handle seems worse on some bags than others, and I really want to see this bag in person before I decide to ditch or buy.

I looked in the store inventory and it seems like everywhere in the world has it but North America.
Some posts say this piece is "extremely limited" and whatever's presold is it, and I've seen posts say this is a "permanent" item.

Who has intel to share on why this bag is nowhere to be found in North America...?

I'm in the same boat with the giant egg bag (lv egg souple). My CA was sick during pre-orders, and by the time she came back in, pre-orders had closed. Everywhere else in the world, the egg bag exists. I called LV today and they said the collection launched on Feb 7... but the egg bag was never on the website until recently, like within the last few days. I really don't want to miss out this bag, so I've been stalking the site lol

I honestly don't think they did an official North America launch yet, because there has been little to no chatter about this collection. I've gotten estimates from a few CAs ranging from the end of February/early March to 5-6 weeks for the next wave of arrivals.

I would call LV, and if possible, get in contact with other CAs in your area and let them know you're interested in the vanity pm.

Sorry I'm not much help, but I'm just as confused as you with this collection.

Reactions: karman
I'm in the same boat with the giant egg bag (lv egg souple). My CA was sick during pre-orders, and by the time she came back in, pre-orders had closed. Everywhere else in the world, the egg bag exists. I called LV today and they said the collection launched on Feb 7... but the egg bag was never on the website until recently, like within the last few days. I really don't want to miss out this bag, so I've been stalking the site lol

I honestly don't think they did an official North America launch yet, because there has been little to no chatter about this collection. I've gotten estimates from a few CAs ranging from the end of February/early March to 5-6 weeks for the next wave of arrivals.

I would call LV, and if possible, get in contact with other CAs in your area and let them know you're interested in the vanity pm.

I called Client Services and they told my the Vanity bag would eventually become available on the website, just no ETA yet.
I have a local SA I've been in touch with who said he'll let me know as soon as one arrives in store, he never really pushes me to do pre-order (nor do I really want to for this bag, since I'm not sure I'd even want to buy) but he knows I want to see it... hopefully it arrives soon.

I just wanted to know which piece of conflicting info is correct. So many posts are calling this bag "extremely limited".... which makes no sense sinec as you mentioned for the Egg bag it seems to be available everywhere else in the world!

Worst case scenario I'll keep an eye out for this bag when I go to Europe in a couple of months and see if I can find it. Just don't really know whether I'll have room in my bag to bring a purse home!

I called Client Services and they told my the Vanity bag would eventually become available on the website, just no ETA yet.
I have a local SA I've been in touch with who said he'll let me know as soon as one arrives in store, he never really pushes me to do pre-order (nor do I really want to for this bag, since I'm not sure I'd even want to buy) but he knows I want to see it... hopefully it arrives soon.

I just wanted to know which piece of conflicting info is correct. So many posts are calling this bag "extremely limited".... which makes no sense sinec as you mentioned for the Egg bag it seems to be available everywhere else in the world!

Worst case scenario I'll keep an eye out for this bag when I go to Europe in a couple of months and see if I can find it. Just don't really know whether I'll have room in my bag to bring a purse home!
By "extremely limited," I think it's limited units at that price LV does a really good job of releasing something "limited," letting it sell out, and then bringing it back with a price hike. I'll be annoyed, but I really want that egg

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate

I got the smaller egg bag last year and preordered around this time. Looking back at old texts from my CA, the egg bag didn’t come in until the end of March. After that, I saw it available at multiple locations for a few weeks. Hopefully the big egg bag will follow a similar timeline and you’ll get your hands on one, fingers crossed for you!

By "extremely limited," I think it's limited units at that price LV does a really good job of releasing something "limited," letting it sell out, and then bringing it back with a price hike. I'll be annoyed, but I really want that egg
I feel like "extremely limited" in the case of the Vanity PM refers to the number of units pre-orderable in US and Canada. Looking at the map of the world, the bag certainly doesn't seem to be extremely limited!

I really don't think you'll have an issue getting the Egg bag. Finger crossed for you. It's definitely one of those "out there" bags that like LV_BB mentioned, is still available. In fact...I actually saw the Egg bag on the website yesterday.... so I think you'll be fine :smile:

Not sure if this is the post where people were talking about the egg bag but it looks like it’s available in the Phoenix store

@daisy913 are you in US? Check out this post in the stalking thread...

Save the best for last - this bag is so fun!

Honestly, I never thought this bag could look good with a resin top handle but now I think this cutie needs to be my next Twist:smile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit*

Hmm interesting. Just found another pic of new Twists but mockups look nothing like campaign bags. I wonder which is more accurate?

Last edited:
Reactions: Starbux32