Louis Vuitton onthego or trunk clutch please help!!

Pien

Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone!
After months I got my hands on the onthego, im so happy with it! I love the reverse color. But there are 2 problems I think the bag is to big and heavy for everyday use, I bought the bag with the tought to use it daily. Now I’m in a doubt to return and buy the soft trunk, but Don’t know for sure because maybe that one is to small for daily. What are all yours opinion should I keep the onthego for and use it for other occasions or shall i buy the soft trunk clutch for daily use? I im almost a week thinking. Please help!! Sorry for my bad englisch I hope you all understAnd what my question is. Thanks so much!

On the go and trunk clutch are 2 completely different bags. You can use trunk clutch daily if you carry only basics.I don't think you can fit a lot in it. So the decision depends on your usage. How about never full/graceful MM? Just a suggestion.

Hi thanks for you’re reply
I allready have the neverfull and ware it a lot want something new. The gracefull I also tried but it’s to short under the arm it wasn’t comfortable.

Hello everyone!
After months I got my hands on the onthego, im so happy with it! I love the reverse color. But there are 2 problems I think the bag is to big and heavy for everyday use, I bought the bag with the tought to use it daily. Now I’m in a doubt to return and buy the soft trunk, but Don’t know for sure because maybe that one is to small for daily. What are all yours opinion should I keep the onthego for and use it for other occasions or shall i buy the soft trunk clutch for daily use? I im almost a week thinking. Please help!! Sorry for my bad englisch I hope you all understAnd what my question is. Thanks so much!
Keep the on the go tote. Use it for travel.

the trunk clutch was on my wish list for awhile. I have seen it in store
Multiple times and I have not bought it. There is something about it that when I grab it I always put it down. I keep thinking that something about it is gonna be a problem but I never remember after I leave.

If you like the reverse have you looked at the pochette metis in reverse? I got mine in January (have used it once because I always forget about it). No problem with it.