Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

yes, I added one as well awhile back, so me three! :love: absolutely love it:heart::heart::heart:

Can i please ask all you lovelies how many inches the chain should be? I have been looking to add one to my Trio M — think most of them are too short or too long. Unless I get a custom one from maybe Mautto. Thanks :smile:

Reactions: BooYah
@Iamminda Here’s my random silver chain (used for ER set) that I compare to golden MPA chain: they’re almost the same length when not counting the end clasps on silver one. It’s hard to compare exactly b/c MPA designs/sizes are different (monogram one has clasps attached to the pouch while ER one doesn’t). HTH!View attachment 5026137View attachment 5026138View attachment 5026140

Thanks so much for this — super helpful V :smile:, so appreciate you taking the pics for me. Can I also ask if you ever put a short chain (so it looks like a chain bag charm) in front of the Trio? Not sure if that makes sense — think I have seen someone do that but can’t remember who. If so, how many inches is that chain?

@Iamminda Here’s my random silver chain (used for ER set) that I compare to golden MPA chain: they’re almost the same length when not counting the end clasps on silver one. It’s hard to compare exactly b/c MPA designs/sizes are different (monogram one has clasps attached to the pouch while ER one doesn’t). HTH!View attachment 5026137View attachment 5026138View attachment 5026140
Hi MB! Just wanted to ask you, do you still love your Multi pochette and would you recommend getting one? Any pros and cons? Do you think it’s still worth it despite the price increase? (I know I’m late to the party hahaha). Thanks

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Thanks so much for this — super helpful V :smile:, so appreciate you taking the pics for me. Can I also ask if you ever put a short chain (so it looks like a chain bag charm) in front of the Trio? Not sure if that makes sense — think I have seen someone do that but can’t remember who. If so, how many inches is that chain?
Do you mean like this? Keep in mind the ER small pouch is wider than this one, so this chain length will become shorter. I attached chain to small pouch here:4813F96C-64B2-4D9C-9856-22C6F2AADFA2.jpegimage.jpg
Interesting, small ER pouch is almost same width as large Mono one. Here’s silver chain:86B499DD-A2EF-4AFB-BDE0-A9F4DA61F035.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Hi MB! Just wanted to ask you, do you still love your Multi pochette and would you recommend getting one? Any pros and cons? Do you think it’s still worth it despite the price increase? (I know I’m late to the party hahaha). Thanks
Hi B, yes I think it’s worth it. The only con for me is the golden chain makes a bit of noise against canvas when you walk but it’s not that big a deal.

I also discovered that the original strap is too long for me to convert to belt bag but my 3 Tourdream straps are shorter and perfect for this (I’m a 26in waist, size 40 IT). Next time I travel, I’m going to use it as a full set and the pouches separately as a belt bag :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Bumbles