Louis Vuitton Multicolor Rita, or Chanel Reporter

nylahbosley

Nov 14, 2010
Hi ladies, i'm really wanting a Multicolor Rita bag, and plan on selling my Chanel Reporter for it. First of all , my main concern is the size of the rita, I love large bags, so can anyone give opinions:smile:

I have the white MC Rita and it is a gorgeous bag. It has lots of room and is very easy to carry. However, the bag is really heavy so be prepared! The great thing about it is that you can carry it on your shoulder or use as a handheld bag. Very versatile that way. Good luck with your decision!!

^^Then why not get the Ursula instead? I have the Ursula and it's my Favorite bag ever! It's heavy but the joy and design overrides that!
The person on ebay is selling it for 1800, and to me I think that's overpriced, trust me if I could get it again I would. I so regret selling mine, but I was always to scared to carry it anywhere, because of the Vachetta lol

i totally understand what u mean. i feel sad when i see the patina changing overtime

in that case even if u get the rita, the vachetta will still be a problem rite? then u might wanna consider damier.:shrugs:

Much as I loved it, I used to own the Rita, but I sold her because she's VERY heavy, even when empty. If you want it that badly and can get it, go for it. Just be prepared for it to be weighty. GL deciding!