Louis Vuitton Montaigne

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
So I recently purchased the Louis Vuitton Montaigne GM in the monogram print, i am super in love with the bag!! I had sleepless nights just thinking about her before i purchased her.

I have a very slight dilemma, I have several monogram handbags but none of them are similar in shape to the new bag i just got. Do you think that i should invest in an entirely different bag or it doesn't matter to have several bags in the same print?

thanks for your help!

I think you should buy and keep what you love. I have many monogram bags. They are hands down my favorite. That being said I think it's fun to mix it up sometimes with something totally different. But you've got to carry what you're most comfortable with and what makes sense for your lifestyle. That's my two cents...

If you love it, rock it! I have the Montaigne in the Monogram as well as the Mon Emp. in Noir and I love them both. The style of the Montaigne is just a classic to me. Can't go wrong with this style and you already said that none of your other monogram LV's are similar, so enjoy!