louis Vuitton vintage bag Stamp

• louis vuitton

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • vintega

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • stamp

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
That item should have a datecode. LV did go through a stage of embossing the datecode on vernis items, rather than putting the datecode on a tag. Trouble is, they did have a tendency to rub away somewhat. This epi picture shows where you will find it if it was an embossed datecode:

View attachment 3940310

Several years ago, I was selling a damier ebene Alma and in trying to take a picture of the datecode I managed to pull the leather tab off.
Hope that helps.
vernis-lover OMG.....Juhuuuu.....I found it in the place you told me.....you can not see it I need LED light to see it! And even LV employee did not saw it! Thank You so much!You made my day!

Is it possible that the suede NN14 doesn’t have a datecode?
I can’t find it anywhere.

Attachments

• 97039754-2564-41A5-B839-FFE475042C50.png
    97039754-2564-41A5-B839-FFE475042C50.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 173
Hello @Nyria :heart: On some the Date code is hidden behind the shoulder strap? All you need to do is gently pull the strap down away from the bag (Just like you would do on a Noe) & the DC should be behind it? Check both sides? I uploaded a pic to see if it would help you? This isn't the suede one? But the DC should be in the same area?

LOU72155_6_enlarged.jpg

Huge fan of yours!! :blush: I know the required picture Thread of yours like the back of my hand! :lol:

I bought a LV wallet in Brisbane city store for my husband many years ago (I think back to 2009). I was trying to buy a new wallet for him and would like to sell the old one, however when I try to find the date code, I can’t find it??? Is that normal!?????

I bought a LV wallet in Brisbane city store for my husband many years ago (I think back to 2009). I was trying to buy a new wallet for him and would like to sell the old one, however when I try to find the date code, I can’t find it??? Is that normal!?????
An item from 2009 should have a date code. It's usually hard to see in wallets as the date codes are printed inside a pocket, under a flap, or in a similar hidden place. These codes are not meant for clients to see, so they may be pretty hard to spot on some items.

Do you know the name of the wallet? That way someone will be able to tell you exactly where to look.

Hi,
I just check my 6 key holder Damier Ebene with Rose Ballerine lining which bought from Louis Vuitton boutique , its datecode is CT1347 ( ????) and made in France. Could someone explain my datecode please ? Thanks
@Nhathuyenle I could be wrong the first and last number make the year and the 2nd and 3rd numbers make the week. So if I’m right it was made on the 34th week of 2017. But I’m not so sure.