Louis Vuitton Made in San Dimas, CA?

There is a factory in San Dimas California.

Does that mean some products are made in USA?

I've read about it, yes. But I'm not sure as to the exact location. And it's not as if LV is hiding it. Some of their tags state that it's "Made in Spain", although I haven't seen one which said, "Made in the USA".

I asked my SA once about how they determine which bags are domestically produced in the USA and which ones are imported from Europe. He said that they take the top 20 best sellers and those will be the items produced in the USA and the rest will be imported. If you live outside of the USA, you most likely won't see a made in the USA bag since all the boutiques there will probably carry the European made models.

yes.. theres one in san dimas. If you do google search you can get a address to the factory. I have one made in USA and its funny that i live like 20 min away from where my bag was produced

Do you know if they are still making the Speedy Vuitton bags in the USA? I live right near San Dimas too. I think they make some of their trunks there, but it would be great if they also made Speedy bags too. I am thinking of buying one in Epi leather, and I am curious where it will be made.

I searched for this but couldn't find it. My Trevi was made in USA, anyone know where the LV factory is?

I know the LV distribution center where they ship from louisvuitton.com is located in Tennessee.

I have outrageous fantasies about stalking the dist center, waiting outside the gates for the Fed-Ex drivers to leave...then hijack them Jesse James style! Instead of robbing gold from trains.....I rob LV's from Fed-Ex! :biguns:

Like I said...an outrageous fantasy. I need to get out more!

HAHHA Robbing the Fex-Ex for louis vuitton hahahh

I searched for this but couldn't find it. My Trevi was made in USA, anyone know where the LV factory is?

I know the LV distribution center where they ship from louisvuitton.com is located in Tennessee.

I have outrageous fantasies about stalking the dist center, waiting outside the gates for the Fed-Ex drivers to leave...then hijack them Jesse James style! Instead of robbing gold from trains.....I rob LV's from Fed-Ex! :biguns:

Like I said...an outrageous fantasy. I need to get out more!