Louis Vuitton Lovely Birds Reveal & Collection

Hi all,

This is my first post here and wanted to do a fun reveal for you all.
If you are a classic LV only gal this may not be for you (so please be kind), but to give you an idea of my style, I like to mix classic with edgy (think high fashion/street style, Olivia Palermo, Fendi, etc). Love the Fendi Bag Bugs but when I saw this, I just had to have it because I think it's pretty cool when LV does something different but still keeps the classic mono. I also love Rose Ballerine and thought this was edgy yet super feminine. Not planning on putting this on a palm springs mini backpack or a rose ballerine alma bb vernis (could possibly make it look too childish...but I kinda like it haha), but on my Speedy Empreinte in Noir, just to make it a little fun.

Called customer service just a few days ago and apparently I picked up the last one in the U.S. from the Beverly Hills Saks Fifth Avenue. Almost lucked out too!

If any of you have anything from this collection that is the Rose Ballerine version, please share, love some good eye/bag candy! :loveeyes:
This is gorgeous! Made my day to see it. Congrats on getting the last one. You're very lucky! Would love to see it on a bag.

I texted my SA about this charm today, and it was available for her to order for me. I'm in Canada, but I'm sure if we can get them here, then they can be ordered in the US too.
Thanks for the help! I was able to get the zippy and victorine..I wasn't sure I was going to keep the victorine but i may keep now since I have read it's such a limited piece. I'll check with customer service here and see about the charm....congrats on getting it, it's such an adorable bag charm!!!!

Thanks for the help! I was able to get the zippy and victorine..I wasn't sure I was going to keep the victorine but i may keep now since I have read it's such a limited piece. I'll check with customer service here and see about the charm....congrats on getting it, it's such an adorable bag charm!!!!

Love the Victorine as well! Congrats for snagging two items from this collection, I'm going to LV tomorrow to see if there is anything left.

Super cute! congrats!! I had my eye on the victorine wallet too. Did you see it in the store? xx

Thank you! Unfortunately there are no Victorine wallets in store at my Louis Vuitton, but I think there may be a zippy left. I'm very tempted to pick up the Victorine wallet as well, next on my wishlist but it may all be sold out. :sad: