Louis Vuitton job interview help!

Right ladies,

I applied for a client advisor job at Louis Vuitton! And I got an email back saying I got through the first part and now I have to do a video interview.

I am so nervous, although I know my stuff with Louis Vuitton and sales.

By chance does anyone know any of the questions? Or abit of insight? Really want the job!!

Thankyouuuuu x

Good luck! Will it be a Skype interview from your computer or laptop? Make sure the camera is at EYE LEVEL with you, and that you are not looking down too much at the screen, and instead looking directly into the camera. If you need to prop your laptop on a stack of books or something, this will help get the appropriate height. I had to take career planning last semester and this was part of a PowerPoint on video interviews:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464100258.195926.jpg
55% of the interview is based on your looks alone!!!! Studies show this is not intentional, but just the way our brains work. So make sure you have makeup on, but that it looks natural. Also, try speaking to yourself in the mirror to help warm up your voice. Don't be afraid to just take a breath, take a beat, pause...your thoughtful answers will be more well received than if you rush to throw out a response.
I hope you get it! If you have a navy blazer, wear it!!!!![emoji106]🏻[emoji8]

Reactions: AndreaM99
Good luck! Will it be a Skype interview from your computer or laptop? Make sure the camera is at EYE LEVEL with you, and that you are not looking down too much at the screen, and instead looking directly into the camera. If you need to prop your laptop on a stack of books or something, this will help get the appropriate height. I had to take career planning last semester and this was part of a PowerPoint on video interviews:
View attachment 3364155
55% of the interview is based on your looks alone!!!! Studies show this is not intentional, but just the way our brains work. So make sure you have makeup on, but that it looks natural. Also, try speaking to yourself in the mirror to help warm up your voice. Don't be afraid to just take a breath, take a beat, pause...your thoughtful answers will be more well received than if you rush to throw out a response.

Awesome advice!!! Good luck on the interview OP!

View attachment 3364155

Thank you so much!! You are too kind. Well in the email it says video interview but then on the link its questions? So think I've got to record myself answering the questions then email it to them ?!

Going to do it when I get home from work.

I just keep thinking of that discount.... [emoji7] haha!

You guys have all been so lovely, I'll keep you posted... X