Louis Vuitton Idylle Romance handbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILUVLOUIS2010

May 29, 2010
Item on eBay -- looks very good -- can you please confirm this is authentic?

Item: LV Monogram Idylle Romance Fusain Dark Brown
Item Number: 320554574602
Seller ID: yvonnebrian
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320554574602&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I am new to this site - very hard to figure out how to post this new thread much less add photos. All I have are the photos from the ebay page and the "paste" doesn't work when I got to cut and paste them in.

Would not only appreciate authentication but some instructions on how to use this forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
what? I think this forum is very hard to use. You go to the authenticate this link, and the first thing that comes up is instructions - but no instruction on how to do a new post.

Then midg613 says the ladies at Authenticate LV or whatever can do this, and I thought this was in authenticate this Louis item group.

Please - help me figure out how to use this site and if I didn't put the post in the right place tell me that and tell me how to move it or whatever else I have to do

ILUVLOUIS2010, welcome! Yes, the forum is very big with many sections but stick around and you will figure it out quickly! :yes:

You need to submit your question on the LV authentication thread that midg613 linked in her post. Here's how to do it:

(1) Click on that link to get to the thread. Make sure you read the first post on that thread that outlines the photos and format needed for authentication.

(2) Add your post to that thread by either (a) writing in the "quick reply" box at the bottom of the page OR (b) clicking on the "post reply" button at the upper left corner above post # 1 of that thread.

Once you have added your post, check back on that thread after your post to read any responses.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.