Louis Vuitton Hawaii !!!!!

I’ll try, but TBH, I wasn’t really interested in the first run of the trunks collection. I can recall a Toiletry 26, and *maybe* a Mini Pochette. I’m sorry that I wasn’t paying more attention - I had limited time in the store and was trying to look at/try on bags on my wishlist.

The Hawaii exclusive SLGs are very similar to the current trunks collection. The main difference that I could tell, was the “Hawaii” word in the font they’ve been using for things like the pink license-plate like charm (I also think of baseball due to the flourish t the end of the word).
This is what I am aware of, not sure what other styles it will come in though, perhaps Neverful Screenshot_20180412-155748_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I’ll try, but TBH, I wasn’t really interested in the first run of the trunks collection. I can recall a Toiletry 26, and *maybe* a Mini Pochette. I’m sorry that I wasn’t paying more attention - I had limited time in the store and was trying to look at/try on bags on my wishlist.

The Hawaii exclusive SLGs are very similar to the current trunks collection. The main difference that I could tell, was the “Hawaii” word in the font they’ve been using for things like the pink license-plate like charm (I also think of baseball due to the flourish t the end of the word).
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if it was same as pictures I had already seen or something different and it is the same :smile:

I really would love one of these:smile::smile: Can anyone recommend an SA that would charge send it to me? Or are they truly just allowing only walk in sales of it. My mother used to live there and I wanted to get her one!
Thanks!

Hi. So I'm moving to oahu in Feb. I have gathered from the few SAs that I have talked to in the past couple weeks is that you have to have a CC on file(which you have to do in person) in order to purchase things over the phone. Note they will not hold things either. Maybe once I have a relationship with an SA that will change. They also will not ship to the mainland. My sister lives there and what they all told me to do when I visit soon is put a cc on file and bring a copy of her id so she can pick stuff up for me that I order. I'm hunting a pochette metis and a few slgs and want to buy them in Hawaii because of the lower prices. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Hi. So I'm moving to oahu in Feb. I have gathered from the few SAs that I have talked to in the past couple weeks is that you have to have a CC on file(which you have to do in person) in order to purchase things over the phone. Note they will not hold things either. Maybe once I have a relationship with an SA that will change. They also will not ship to the mainland. My sister lives there and what they all told me to do when I visit soon is put a cc on file and bring a copy of her id so she can pick stuff up for me that I order. I'm hunting a pochette metis and a few slgs and want to buy them in Hawaii because of the lower prices. Not sure if that helps you or not.
Thanks so much:smile: I guess I need to go! How exciting that you are moving there:smile::smile:

Reactions: atcprincess
Getting close to my trip date to Hawaii[emoji7] I’m still still deciding what to get in Hawaii haha. Do we also get discount price on neverfull world tour if i place order in Hawaii? They can ship to mainland since it’s coming from france anyway, am I right?!

Yes they are. Tax is cheaper, 4.75% if I remember correctly. It works out to about 14% including tax on average...really depends on the item. You can always call to check the price if you have anything specific in mind. For example, I was there in October and bought the TP 15 for $295 plus 4.75% tax...it was $315 plus 7.95% tax where I live. So not a huge savings but still something. The year before Alma B.B. was $1200 and the price there was maybe $1080 or something like that, I didn’t purchase so I don’t remember but I bought some sunglasses that retailed for $510 and I paid $465...just to give you an idea.

Reactions: llviolet
Hi! Did you go yet? Also dying for an SA referral, anyone?:smile: it makes such a huge difference When you connect with someone awesome.

I did. Unfortunately they had nothing I wanted. Im hoping when I do move to buy a few things and build a relationship with a SA. The girl that helped me was nice enough but I could tell she thought I was picky. I thought I had lucked out on a PM Reverse but it had a chip in the glaze and a scratch on the canvas that also caused the stitching to fray. I passed. She had told me it's OK and its just a bag. Um it's a Louis and $1800 it should be mostly perfect. I can handle small things but the stitching and scrape were pretty bad.

Reactions: erevex552
Planning on going to Hawaii soon. Does anyone know how much the Berri MM is, I hear its cheaper in Hawaii? Do you know if you can call and order so they have in stock when you arrive? Can you purchase the Hawaii tag with all the handbags?