Louis Vuitton crossbody help!

pioneerlou

Jan 24, 2016
Hello!
I would love your help please .. I am desperate to find a pre loved Louis Vuitton Crossbody bag but I’m struggling with strap lengths as I’m a larger lady 5’9” in height I’m currently selling my LV ODEON MM as even after having an extra hole punched this is still not long enough! I have sellers regret selling my bosphore which was a very long webbed strap and think this is the only I will find with a long strap but I’m no expert with LV if anybody has any other bag they could please recommend? Need at least 130cm drop

Hello!
I would love your help please .. I am desperate to find a pre loved Louis Vuitton Crossbody bag but I’m struggling with strap lengths as I’m a larger lady 5’9” in height I’m currently selling my LV ODEON MM as even after having an extra hole punched this is still not long enough! I have sellers regret selling my bosphore which was a very long webbed strap and think this is the only I will find with a long strap but I’m no expert with LV if anybody has any other bag they could please recommend? Need at least 130cm drop
You might want to consider a chain extension. I’m 5’10” with a long torso and prefer to wear my bags crossbody; but to get the length suitable for me, I add a chain extender to the strap. I‘ve been buying from Mautto for my LV bags. P.S. I always buy crossbody bags with removable straps too!

Hello!
I hope you can find a solution and keep the Odeon. I have the Odeon mm and love it. I’ve been using it daily....

Reactions: pioneerlou
You might want to consider a chain extension. I’m 5’10” with a long torso and prefer to wear my bags crossbody; but to get the length suitable for me, I add a chain extender to the strap. I‘ve been buying from Mautto for my LV bags. P.S. I always buy crossbody bags with removable straps too!
Thank you! Any particular bags you could recommend which you can remove straps as faily new to Lv

Suggestions...
I have the following LV (detachable/extendable straps) handbags: Pochette Metis, Speedy B 25, NeoNoe and the Beaumarchais. All shoulder and crossbody friendly. I use a Mautto chain extender (clip to bag strap) for crossbody wear.

Reactions: pioneerlou
I hope you can find a solution and keep the Odeon. I have the Odeon mm and love it. I’ve been using it daily....
hi LVlvoe bug : ) i have been looking at the new odeons online. i am so confused about the size. which of them do you think would have the capacity of a speedy b 25? did you try both the pm and mm on? is the pm like the old bloomsbury? i am worried about the size of the opening on the pm. thinking i should go with the mm but don't want it to look like a giant square on me. any input would be much appreciated. i am not small. 5'5" and medium build. thanks in advance : )

hi LVlvoe bug : ) i have been looking at the new odeons online. i am so confused about the size. which of them do you think would have the capacity of a speedy b 25? did you try both the pm and mm on? is the pm like the old bloomsbury? i am worried about the size of the opening on the pm. thinking i should go with the mm but don't want it to look like a giant square on me. any input would be much appreciated. i am not small. 5'5" and medium build. thanks in advance : )
Hi!!! I did not get a chance to see the PM, only pictures...I was really torn between the pm or mm but many here said when they got the pm they exchanged for the MM. There are some YouTube videos I watched that also helped me make my decision....I have the classic Odeon pm and it’s the same height. is there a way you can try on both? I would go for the mm but I don’t want you to make the wrong decision....

Hi!!! I did not get a chance to see the PM, only pictures...I was really torn between the pm or mm but many here said when they got the pm they exchanged for the MM. There are some YouTube videos I watched that also helped me make my decision....I have the classic Odeon pm and it’s the same height. is there a way you can try on both? I would go for the mm but I don’t want you to make the wrong decision....
thank you LVlvoebug : ) i did wind up ordering the mm in noir. excited for it to arrive tomorrow! i think i will really like this bag as i love crossbody bags in general. i actually like the vachetta one as well. will let you know how it goes : ) : ) : )

I got the Odeon PM in black and it is perfect for me. I don’t like my bags too heavy or bulky. I put the strap on a shorter length and added the 3” Mautto chain extenders. I also added a leather top handle which I find practical. I can flip it to the back when wearing as crossbody. I love the look!

View attachment 4820348View attachment 4820349
Hi hows the hardware on your Odeon? I just can’t seem to find one in store that doesn’t have noticeable scratches!