louis vuitton cheaper in dubai?

leagurl

Dec 26, 2007
hi! i hope somebody can help me... my friend told me that if im gonna buy my 1st louis vuitton i need to buy it in dubai coz its much cheaper than other country... is it true??? can someone please help me look if much will a dameir canvas hampstead MM and the dameir canvas brazza wallet cost in dubai? thank you very much!

Hi, i'm flying to Dubai tomorrow and will visit Louis Vuitton store on Saturday. I'm going to check if it's cheaper. Anyway i think it is, i've been told that. i'll let you know when i'm back, Guendinca.

Dubai is one of the most expensive places on Earth...I highly doubt that Louis Vuitton would be cheaper there...also, I think that LV tries to keep their prices somewhat equal in all countries :smile:

I am from Dubai ....
Yes dubai is full of the richest people in the world :roflmfao:

I have been told that France is cheaper than Duabi ...

Based on my esperiance yes dubai is cheaper than Malaysia and Bankok

I don't know if this can help you...

tell me what LV designe you want and i will check for you how much does it cost her in Dubai

Regards

dubai is full of the rickest people in the world, i dont understand what would make it cheaper?

:nuts::roflmfao: That's so funny! I wish that was true!

louis vuitton cheaper in dubai?
hi! i hope somebody can help me... my friend told me that if im gonna buy my 1st louis vuitton i need to buy it in dubai coz its much cheaper than other country... is it true??? can someone please help me look if much will a dameir canvas hampstead MM and the dameir canvas brazza wallet cost in dubai? thank you very much!

LV is not cheaper in Dubai. Ego girl is right that it's cheaper than Thailand, but that's about it.

I'm not sure about LV but most of the brands in Dubai are MUCH more expensive than in any another country.. We don't have taxes over here (they're supposedly going to include taxes in the future or something) so even if the price happens to be lower, you'll still get tax return in other countries.. I live here but I NEVER buy any designer items from the stores (I usually ask my dad to get me a specific bag when he travels)

Hi

I will be visiting Dubai next month but wanted to find out what is the cost of the following in Dubai.
1) Batignolles Vertical
2) Odeon
3) Montogueil

I have heard it is much cheaper to buy it from Dubai but not sure if that is true.
please help.

thanks,

Hi

I will be visiting Dubai next month but wanted to find out what is the cost of the following in Dubai.
1) Batignolles Vertical
2) Odeon
3) Montogueil

I have heard it is much cheaper to buy it from Dubai but not sure if that is true.
please help.

thanks,

I'd check for you but I'd feel pretty stupid saying those names :P the thing I'm sure of is that they're selling the vernis wallets (not international or zippy wallet, it was the orange one that doesn't completely open up) at $691 (the website says that the international wallet price is $660) but the exchange drops after August (I'm not sure where you're from) so it might be less based on your currency