Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Definite
Not sure if this is the right place, but I’ve tried on all 3 of three bags and I still can’t decide which bag to get. I currently have a turenne pm and the favorite mm in mono. I have 2 kids (almost 5 and 1 1/2). I’m still not away from my diaper bag 100%, but am looking forward to the day I am. I haven’t really carried a bag in 5 years. I know I don’t usually carry much. Does one style look better to you on me than another? I should have taken off my big coats on both trips to the store. Ha. Thanks in advance.
Definitely vote for PM Reverse! Second Clapton, Speedy is too wide for your body frame (and you can see her everywhere, IMHO.)

Reactions: SDfromND
Hi, I’m new to the Forum, but I would vote for the PM in reverse too. Or Clapton for lighter colored outfits. Both suit you very well!

I am about to purchase my first LV and am thinking about Vivienne or city steamer pm. Does anyone have experiences with both bags? Or just preferences for one of them and why? Thank you all!

Ive been watching the NeoNoe carefully for the black one to become available and just today they raised the price of all NeoNoes two hundred dollars!! I wonder if its for Valentines Day or for good?

FYI: There is one available on Fashionphile in excellent condition.
I saw that too last night as soon as it was up for sale, and they didn't know the retail price was raised up so it was $1445, but I didn't buy it because one side was badly misaligned and was made in USA (nothing wrong with that I just has too many bags so don't need another one unless everything is exactly I wanted). I'm too picky.

It was sold by the way.

I saw that too last night as soon as it was up for sale, and they didn't know the retail price was raised up so it was $1445, but I didn't buy it because one side was badly misaligned and was made in USA (nothing wrong with that I just has too many bags so don't need another one unless everything is exactly I wanted). I'm too picky.

It was sold by the way.
Yep, around 10 pm it was already gone...

Random question...

If you have the Pochette Metis, why do you love it??

I keep seeing it and coming back to it. I go back and forth between loving it, and saying it’s way too small...

There seems to be a lot of love for it...

You should read through the Pochette Metis clubhouse. Lots of great photos. The PM is an amazing bag, I have it in noir. I love it because it is the perfect shape for crossbody, but can also be a shoulder bag and even be handheld. The compartments make it easy to be organized. And it is gorgeous.

You should read through the Pochette Metis clubhouse. Lots of great photos. The PM is an amazing bag, I have it in noir. I love it because it is the perfect shape for crossbody, but can also be a shoulder bag and even be handheld. The compartments make it easy to be organized. And it is gorgeous.

I just got a Melie in replacement for my defective artsy but now I’m second guessing thinking I should have gotten a PM

I just got a Melie in replacement for my defective artsy but now I’m second guessing thinking I should have gotten a PM

I remember that thread, I had recommended the Melie. But you said you wanted a big bag- Melie is just that. I would imagine going from a huge bad like the Artsy to the Pochette Metis would be quite the adjustment. Maybe get the Pochette Metis next time.

Reactions: Dtrivi89
I remember that thread, I had recommended the Melie. But you said you wanted a big bag- Melie is just that. I would imagine going from a huge bad like the Artsy to the Pochette Metis would be quite the adjustment. Maybe get the Pochette Metis next time.
Yes you did!! I keep seeing shots where the PMetis looks bigger than I think it actually is!!

I love the Melie honestly so far and I guess I’m just torn because I don’t know when I’m going to be able to splurge on another bag. So I guess I’m just trying to make this one “count” LOL!

Reactions: LV_4ever