Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening ladies!

C~ wooohooooo COngrats babe! You did it! I'll take shots with you in SF teheheh lol

Parkee~ the boys are so cute!;)

BL~ Yeah to rose speedy soon!!! I mean at least you have Jesse to keep you company aka keeping u busy hahaha :P

Did I miss anyone here???

My friend went to YSL store today and take pic for me...the blue muse bag that's on sale for $999..what do you guys think? The second pic I borrow from TPFer which I think is the same one... I mean I luv the guccissima blue of Parkee but how about this blue??? Will it goes well with jeans? :graucho:Oops...wrong pic...here it is!

Attachments

• Muse.jpg
    Muse.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Blue Muse.jpg
    Blue Muse.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 24
Dang! You just reminded me of Alfie's Muse 2.. How long is this sale going for? Is it only in store?

I have an option to go to a conference. So far the locations I found are Las Vegas or Los Angeles.. I'm excited!

Now I see the picture.. Honestly, maybe you can find something else, another shade?

Thanks Parkee for your honest opinion. I'll go see it IRL first...It's nto rly the blue i'm looking for. ;) Night night and talk to you tmrw my dear.

P.S. The sales will go on for a whole month i think. It should be online too but so far notin on the website yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.