Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! I am definitely not one of those girls...I always end up twisting my ankle...but CL's are so pretty it's a little easier to deal with I suppose.........:graucho:
I try to get heels that have a thick heel that's easy to walk on, or one that has no platform and is very thin on the bottom while being strapy - then it's really light and stuck to your feet so it's easy to walk in :tup:

i'm sleepy.. spent the day timing my colleague who was about to give birth. she was having 5 minute intervals between contractions and was insistent on finishing up her report and packing her stuff (we are moving offices).

she even drove this afternoon to the hospital (3 min interval contractions).

i'm sleepy.. spent the day timing my colleague who was about to give birth. she was having 5 minute intervals between contractions and was insistent on finishing up her report and packing her stuff (we are moving offices).

Wow! that's dedication....

wow!! she is a trooper!!!!!! how exciting! a BABY!!!!! :yahoo:

I try to get heels that have a thick heel that's easy to walk on, or one that has no platform and is very thin on the bottom while being strapy - then it's really light and stuck to your feet so it's easy to walk in :tup:

your so darn smart aeri! I always just buy what's pretty and impractacle....I have a few pair of comfort heels...born and clarks and those are much easier to wear as they're closer to a wedge...

we go out to dinner about once every week or 2, we just always take ds so it feels ridiculous to teeter around in 4 to 5 inch heels while I am wrangling a 2 and a half year old!:nuts:[/quote]

i totally understand.. i work my pumps to work of course.. and my heels when i go out to bars or to brunch with DH. or if i know that its just the restaurant we are going to and not much walking involve.

we go out to dinner about once every week or 2, we just always take ds so it feels ridiculous to teeter around in 4 to 5 inch heels while I am wrangling a 2 and a half year old!:nuts:[/quote]

i totally understand.. i work my pumps to work of course.. and my heels when i go out to bars or to brunch with DH. or if i know that its just the restaurant we are going to and not much walking involve.

much easeir when you don't have kids to chase huh??? I am the same...if we are going to dinner just the 2 of us I will wear them but if there is any amount of walking I can't do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.