Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, BG & Parkee.

I'm doing well, thank you. Oldest DD is, super-excited, super-busy, and super-tired from her internship. Five more months to go. They've given her 10 of her own hospice patients to care for. I am sooo proud of her :love: and can't wait for her graduation, Lord willing.

Hello, BG & Parkee.

I'm doing well, thank you. Oldest DD is, super-excited, super-busy, and super-tired from her internship. Five more months to go. They've given her 10 of her own hospice patients to care for. I am sooo proud of her :love: and can't wait for her graduation, Lord willing.

wow, she is doing great! congrats!!!:yahoo:

Hello, BG & Parkee.

congratulations! sounds like she is on her way to success... :biggrin:

BL...how's your sweet son doing? and your even-sweeter DH?

Parkee....I love the pictures you post of your adorable twins. I remember our children being that young--- so curious, affectionate, and full of joy. I cherish my memories and time spent with them.

just post the list, pic and prices on your fridge.. and he can go through them one paycheck at a time :graucho::graucho: he can include them in his plans!:biggrin:

hehe....I have a short list right now...
mahina L mordore
roses speedy
2 inclusion pm bracelts in praline
1 gm inclustion bracelet in black
mon mono speedy 30

gee I don't ask for much do i???:P

BL...how's your sweet son doing? and your even-sweeter DH?

Parkee....I love the pictures you post of your adorable twins. I remember our children being that young--- so curious, affectionate, and full of joy. I cherish my memories and time spent with them.

aww sweetie, both are good...

So you returned your mahina? was it the color?

Status
Not open for further replies.